ADVERTISEMENT

Disney appears to be backing down to RDS

Iger saying Disney needs to focus on being good not social issues, Disney still upgrading their parks in Florida bringing new jobs, not moving the parks from Florida....all the stuff the dems attacked RDS for, none of its happening.

Disney knows they have/had a sweetheart deal in Florida for 80 years, and they kinda screwed that up.

It was way worse than that. Truth is coming out in an 80 page report released today.

Damn Disney screwed themselves all over being able to push LGBTQ material to Kindergarteners through third graders.

So damn strange.

No mom. I’m not being obtuse...I fail to see wht DeSantos decided to get involved in a California matter. Your Gov got involved because he had decided to run for President and saw this as a solid “red meat” issue for the MAGA base he so desperately covets. Maybe after he retires from politics, he could move to Ioway, start a pig farm, raise pork and complain about how California restricts his right to sell his product there unless it meets certain Cali specs.
Here I'll help out. California is 1 of 50 states. Florida is 1 of 50 states. Each state has it's own governing body. Each state has it's own Governer. All these people are elected by the people of the state.

In California they passed their own laws. In Florida they passed their own laws. The people who worked for Disney in California didn't like the laws in Florida. So, they protested in California for a law in Florida. It's not a national law. So, Disney was caught in the middle of it because they are in the two states.

Desantos got involved because people in California were trying to tell him in his state what to do.

I don't really care about Disney v Desantis, but man, Disney as a creative organization just really sucks.
I know ive been burnt out on the marvel and star wars stuff and disney+ is probably my least watched streaming service.

its cheaper to bundle it with espn+ and hulu then to drop it and pay for those two services seperately (at least ad free, because i refuse to pay for a streaming service and watch ads on it)

Last edited:
They never pushed LGBTQ stuff to kids. That’s a fantasy you have.

Try again scooter.​

Watch: Disney Exec with ‘Pansexual’ Child Says Not Enough Lead Characters Are LGBTQIA​

LOS ANGELES, CA - SEPTEMBER 22: Karey Burke arrives at the Walt Disney Television Emmy Party on September 22, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images)
Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images
ALANA MASTRANGELO30 Mar 20224,706
2:55
A Disney executive with one “pansexual” child and one transgender child is claiming that not enough lead characters is Disney content are “LGBTQIA.” The Disney exec aired her grievances in a leaked video from the company’s “Reimagine Tomorrow” summit, where top-level employees openly discussed Disney’s push to add more LGBTQIA2S+ content in its ever-growing library.
“I’m here as a mother of two queer children — one transgender child, and one pansexual child — and also as a leader,” Disney corporate president Karey Burke said in one video clip released by Christopher Rufo. “I feel a responsibility to speak, not just for myself, but for them.”
“We had an open forum last week — where, again, the home of really incredible, groundbreaking LGBTQIA stories over the years where one of our execs stood up and said, ‘You know, we only have a handful of queer leads in our content,’ and I went, ‘What? That can’t be true,'” Burke continued.
Watch Below:

“And I realized it actually is true,” she added. “We have many, many, many LGBTQIA characters in our stories, and yet, we don’t have enough leads and narratives in which gay characters just get to be characters, and not have to be about gay stories.”
“And so, that’s been very eye-opening for me,” the Disney executive said.
Another video clip shows executive producer Latoya Raveneau casually talking about how Disney encouraged her “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” when she became an employee.
Watch Below:

The leaked videos come amid Disney declaring open war on the state of Florida over its Parental Rights Law — which radical LGBTQ activists have dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, spreading misinformation across the nation.
Earlier this month, before signing the bill into law, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) debunked leftist falsehoods on the bill, explaining that the measure simply bans sexual instruction for young schoolchildren, such as kindergarteners.
DeSantis also slammed the Walt Disney Company on Tuesday for its threat to go after Florida’s new parental rights law, saying “If we would’ve put in the bill that you were not allowed to have curriculum that discussed the oppression of the Uyghurs in China, Disney would have endorsed that in a second — and that’s the hypocrisy of this.”
While Disney executives complain about anti-grooming laws, the company continues to do business in China despite Beijing’s continued genocide of minorities in Xinjiang and Tibet. Disney continues to work to release its movies in the Chinese market and still operates theme parks in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
You can follow Alana Mastrangelo on Facebook and Twitter at @ARmastrangelo, and on Instagram.

Try again scooter.​

Watch: Disney Exec with ‘Pansexual’ Child Says Not Enough Lead Characters Are LGBTQIA​

LOS ANGELES, CA - SEPTEMBER 22: Karey Burke arrives at the Walt Disney Television Emmy Party on September 22, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images)
A Disney executive with one “pansexual” child and one transgender child is claiming that not enough lead characters is Disney content are “LGBTQIA.” The Disney exec aired her grievances in a leaked video from the company’s “Reimagine Tomorrow” summit, where top-level employees openly discussed Disney’s push to add more LGBTQIA2S+ content in its ever-growing library.
“I’m here as a mother of two queer children — one transgender child, and one pansexual child — and also as a leader,” Disney corporate president Karey Burke said in one video clip released by Christopher Rufo. “I feel a responsibility to speak, not just for myself, but for them.”
“We had an open forum last week — where, again, the home of really incredible, groundbreaking LGBTQIA stories over the years where one of our execs stood up and said, ‘You know, we only have a handful of queer leads in our content,’ and I went, ‘What? That can’t be true,'” Burke continued.
Watch Below:

“And I realized it actually is true,” she added. “We have many, many, many LGBTQIA characters in our stories, and yet, we don’t have enough leads and narratives in which gay characters just get to be characters, and not have to be about gay stories.”
Another video clip shows executive producer Latoya Raveneau casually talking about how Disney encouraged her “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” when she became an employee.
Watch Below:

The leaked videos come amid Disney declaring open war on the state of Florida over its Parental Rights Law — which radical LGBTQ activists have dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, spreading misinformation across the nation.
Earlier this month, before signing the bill into law, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) debunked leftist falsehoods on the bill, explaining that the measure simply bans sexual instruction for young schoolchildren, such as kindergarteners.
DeSantis also slammed the Walt Disney Company on Tuesday for its threat to go after Florida’s new parental rights law, saying “If we would’ve put in the bill that you were not allowed to have curriculum that discussed the oppression of the Uyghurs in China, Disney would have endorsed that in a second — and that’s the hypocrisy of this.”
While Disney executives complain about anti-grooming laws, the company continues to do business in China despite Beijing’s continued genocide of minorities in Xinjiang and Tibet. Disney continues to work to release its movies in the Chinese market and still operates theme parks in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
You can follow Alana Mastrangelo on Facebook and Twitter at @ARmastrangelo, and on Instagram.

R.3564fe639120dadec76ef2a9b672954f

Reactions: Sharky1203

Try again scooter.​

Watch Below:

Watch Below:

1 person idiot.

Do you support K-3 graders being exposed to this?

https://news.yahoo.com/boyfriend-surprises-teacher-classroom-proposal-170802881.html

If so, would you be fine if it was a LGBT couple.

If not, i havent seen any outrage on this board about 2nd graders being exposed to this display.

is it ok because its hetero?
Absolute crickets to this. You have the end point. The people who support these laws are bigots. Absolute 💯 bigots. If you are fine with hetero conduct but not fine with that same conduct being done by a sane sex couple you are a bigot. Furthermore, you’re teaching your kids to be bigots as well.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Absolute crickets to this. You have the end point. The people who support these laws are bigots. Absolute 💯 bigots. If you are fine with hetero conduct but not fine with that same conduct being done by a sane sex couple you are a bigot. Furthermore, you’re teaching your kids to be bigots as well.
That's only an opinion.
Source?

This is the second thread i brought it up in. Crickets in both

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT