ADVERTISEMENT

Do co-workers and bosses often ask you personal questions at work?

I agree with what you've written.

Now, I'm certainly not claiming this is ALWAYS a choice or however you interpret the statement that "it isn't always nature"... but the correlation to being sexually abused or having a poor relationship with parents is one such conundrum for those that wish to claim it is 100% a born trait.

Again, I don't know what role nature plays versus nurture. My strongest opinion would be that I don't think it's necessarily important why someone is gay. I think someone could argue that sexual abuse and poor parental relationships aren't choices a child makes. And my experiences are obviously anecdotal, but most gay people I know haven't talked about being sexually abused. Many have great relationships with their parents.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Did a question about co-worker friendships just turn in to a debate about gay people?

To answer OP, I generally enjoy my coworkers and we go to the occasional happy hour, but that's about the extent of it.

Did a question about co-worker friendships just turn in to a debate about gay people?

To answer OP, I generally enjoy my coworkers and we go to the occasional happy hour, but that's about the extent of it.

"Co-worker nosiness" is how I interpreted the question. I enjoy my coworkers in small talk and work talk, but I really don't care what anyone thinks about anything beyond our obvious shared interests. Because I expect the same treatment from them.

"Co-worker nosiness" is how I interpreted the question. I enjoy my coworkers in small talk and work talk, but I really don't care what anyone thinks about anything beyond our obvious shared interests. Because I expect the same treatment from them.

Could you get a new Avatar?

TIA.

Pic of cat?
01ac0d63ee38d537047c05c9f5b8e93a.jpg

Reactions: BrianNole09
I have a cat. I regularly ask people if they want her. Is that personal?

I also let people know they can hang with me at a local restaurant/bar. People show often.

People love me, though I don't like most people. Still, prefer drinking alone. Purest form of drinking.
What bar?
What time?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT