ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have any posters on ignore?

Feb 9, 2013
I resisted it for a long time but finally got fed up with a particular poster and put him on ignore. Have to admit it’s better, although all the “ignored content” notes can sometimes get in the way.

How about you?

I have most of the right wingers on ignore but I still read all of their posts. The “you are ignoring this poster” message is a time management tool for when I read something stupid. It tells me that person has posted similar nonsense in the past. I’ll occasionally respond to these people if the subject interests me or if I can find entertainment in replying to them.

There is a very small handful of people, around three or four, who I actually ignore. I see their name and I keep scrolling without reading their post.

Last edited:
45 on ignore. If you any to push the R-Word envelope, then that’s an easy one for me. If you’re a troll and you just think it’s fun to lob insults at people, adios. HORT is a much better place using the ignore button. There are some that I’ll take off and give additional chances to, but they usually end up back in the list.

45 on ignore. If you any to push the R-Word envelope, then that’s an easy one for me. If you’re a troll and you just think it’s fun to lob insults at people, adios. HORT is a much better place using the ignore button. There are some that I’ll take off and give additional chances to, but they usually end up back in the list.
45? I'm not sure I've seen 45 posters on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT