ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have any posters on ignore?

He does like people saying mean things about his man crush. And he really doesn’t like it when you try to get him to comment on some of the cringiest shit his man crush says.
His is seriously crushing and white knighting incessantly. No doubt

Reactions: BelemNole
I was so against ignore...but one of the dumbass right wing wannabes got old....so I have 1.

I am going to feel like a failure if nobody has me on ignore.

I will give a thousand to everyone that can't find out about this post.

Every one of you can go f--k yourself.

#
Talking Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I went through my list a week or so ago. I had 10 on ignore, but 7 of the accounts no longer exist, so i guess I was smart to ignore them.

Reactions: runkpanole
Just myself. I live with my thoughts all day, why would I want to read them on a message board.

I Did It Ifc GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

I put my first person on 'ignore'. Not because I really take any of his trolling seriously, but because any sane person would lean over to stop a needle from skipping over and over and over and over. Anyone guess who it is?

I put my first person on 'ignore'. Not because I really take any of his trolling seriously, but because any sane person would lean over to stop a needle from skipping over and over and over and over. Anyone guess who it is?

I’m guessing it has something to do with Bernie Sanders.

Joe's Place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT