ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have any posters on ignore?

I'm too mentally strong to resort to putting someone on ignore.

If I don't care for them I just don't read or respond to their posts.

I'm just too strong mentally to resort to putting someone on ignore.
That's typically my stance, but for this one time I'm treating it like a spam ad in my FB feed, just something repetitive that never changes.

Reactions: torbee
Shit, I have over 200. Most have fewer than 50 posts. Once a new troll account shows up I just mute it.
I do have a couple of prolific posters muted as well.
Oh, and I just muted the moron above me.
I got aout 20 likes from someone named Oh Adam yesterday. Probably a time saver just to put that one on ignore. Seems like Auntie Fah has one warming up in the bullpen.

I got aout 20 likes from someone named Oh Adam yesterday. Probably a time saver just to put that one on ignore. Seems like Auntie Fah has one warming up in the bullpen.

donald-trump-wrong.gif

I was looking at that one yesterday. Joined 9/25/23 with zero posts and dozens of reactions.

Reactions: GOHOX69

Youre wrong about two predictions in this thread
That one won't last a week. It is in the response score building phrase now. When it starts posting I expect fireworks, and a quick exit.

I was looking at that one yesterday. Joined 9/25/23 with zero posts and dozens of reactions.
It’s his pattern. He’ll pander to the elite intellectuals such as myself, issue likes to pander to people, start with a few rational posts, but, the attention doesn’t come so he gets all itchy and flies to close to the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: auntie_fah
to the elite intellectuals such as myself,
holeeee shit. Don’t break a hip trying to twist around and pat yourself on the back, sparky. You are not a serious person.

“elite intellectuals” aren’t wasting time on this board

It’s his pattern. He’ll pander to the elite intellectuals such as myself, issue likes to pander to people, start with a few rational posts, but, the attention doesn’t come so he gets all itchy and flies to close to the sun.

I’m an elite intellectual if that term means here for the yoga pants, wouldja, new memes, jokes, recipe threads and mocking @JWolf74 for his ongoing support of M1.

Just put globahawk on ignore. Might be the dumbest poster on the board.

Immediately improved the GIAHORT experience.

I highly recommend it.

One guy I refuse to ignore is shitman. That guy is so stupid, it is comical and nobody should take him seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT