ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone believe biden wants to secure

Let's see, Biden is asking for money to do so, DHS is asking for money to do so, CBP is asking for money to do so...the House GOP doesn't want to give them money to do so (if they did it's no longer a campaign issue which is all they care about.

I don’t mind licenses. People are here, better to keep track.

We just need to figure out how to process people in a more orderly fashion. Chaos isn’t sustainable.

More orderly and quicker.

This is a huge issue. Processing times are stupid, but when "critical" jobs (like, they are actually listed and considered critical) aren't filled because the funding isn't there, it's hard to get the processing time sped up.

But then again, as I said before, if we address things and fund everything properly, a certain group of people lose their #1 complaint to campaign on.

Let's see, Biden is asking for money to do so, DHS is asking for money to do so, CBP is asking for money to do so...the House GOP doesn't want to give them money to do so (if they did it's no longer a campaign issue which is all they care about.
Yep. That and the GOP’s powerbrokers and funders don’t really want to stop immigration because there is a labor shortage and immigrants are a source of cheap, quality labor.

Still waiting for the usual suspects to suggest cracking down on employers. Saw crack down on states, on cities, and on the immigrants, but nobody says crack down on employers.

People aren’t crossing the border to go to Bucees.

Also still waiting on the usual suspects to tell us how to avoid the asylum treaties we have signed. You know, law and order and such.

Haven’t seen the cons put forth bills to change either of these.

Because they don’t care about the border - they want the cheap workers and the political issue.

Still waiting for the usual suspects to suggest cracking down on employers. Saw crack down on states, on cities, and on the immigrants, but nobody says crack down on employers.

People aren’t crossing the border to go to Bucees.

Also still waiting on the usual suspects to tell us how to avoid the asylum treaties we have signed. You know, law and order and such.

Haven’t seen the cons put forth bills to change either of these.

Because they don’t care about the border - they want the cheap workers and the political issue.

Drop the hammer on employers! Start jailing them!

Severely restrict asylum claims.

We good?

Drop the hammer on employers! Start jailing them!

Severely restrict asylum claims.

We good?

You have to change the treaties to restrict asylum claims but let’s implement an expedited procedure - add DACA and I’m in.

I’m just spitballing here but if you crack down on employers to decrease the demand now, the supply will dry up, and you won’t need to change the treaties - which is difficult to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT