ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump ripped the news cycle right out of Kamala's hands!!!

RicoSuave102954

HB All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Fox News host Jesse Watters says former President Trump won't "tolerate disrespect" after he had a contentious interview with several Black journalists at the National Black Journalists' convention in Chicago on "Jesse Watters Primetime."

JESSE WATTERS: Donald Trump ripped the news cycle right out of Kamala's hands. That exchange is going to be seen by millions of Black Americans, it'll be seen by everyone. And how they react to it will decide the country's future. This is like the Megyn Kelly moment at the debate. Remember, "only Rosie O'Donnell"? It's going to leave a mark. They say half of life is showing up, Donald Trump showed up. Kamala Harris didn't.

Donald Trump didn't have to go to the National Black Journalists' Convention in Chicago. What just happened could even cost him votes. But he wanted to go because, as president, he wants to work for them. Kamala not showing up is taking the Black vote for granted. If you're invited into someone's house and they disrespect you, it doesn't matter who they are, what they look like, Black, female, whatever. Trump doesn't tolerate disrespect. And as president, whether you like him or not, whether he makes you feel uncomfortable or not, that's the attitude you want in a leader.

Someone who works for your vote and who doesn't allow the country to be disrespected. Might not look pretty, but it works. And his presidency proved that. Mr. Nice Guy Joe Biden and laughing Kamala Harris, politically correct, but cowards won't stand up for our sovereignty or our safety.
So what if Biden and Harris say all the right things and don't make you feel anxious? The country's a mess. Your feelings are the problem. These insecure people are so privileged that they're putting their own personal feelings about a president's vibe over their own countryman's lives.

Fox News host Jesse Watters says former President Trump won't "tolerate disrespect" after he had a contentious interview with several Black journalists at the National Black Journalists' convention in Chicago on "Jesse Watters Primetime."

JESSE WATTERS: Donald Trump ripped the news cycle right out of Kamala's hands. That exchange is going to be seen by millions of Black Americans, it'll be seen by everyone. And how they react to it will decide the country's future. This is like the Megyn Kelly moment at the debate. Remember, "only Rosie O'Donnell"? It's going to leave a mark. They say half of life is showing up, Donald Trump showed up. Kamala Harris didn't.

Donald Trump didn't have to go to the National Black Journalists' Convention in Chicago. What just happened could even cost him votes. But he wanted to go because, as president, he wants to work for them. Kamala not showing up is taking the Black vote for granted. If you're invited into someone's house and they disrespect you, it doesn't matter who they are, what they look like, Black, female, whatever. Trump doesn't tolerate disrespect. And as president, whether you like him or not, whether he makes you feel uncomfortable or not, that's the attitude you want in a leader.

Someone who works for your vote and who doesn't allow the country to be disrespected. Might not look pretty, but it works. And his presidency proved that. Mr. Nice Guy Joe Biden and laughing Kamala Harris, politically correct, but cowards won't stand up for our sovereignty or our safety.
So what if Biden and Harris say all the right things and don't make you feel anxious? The country's a mess. Your feelings are the problem. These insecure people are so privileged that they're putting their own personal feelings about a president's vibe over their own countryman's lives.
Vance: I just insulted everyone who is childfree in America.

Trump: Hold my beer, I've gotta speak to the blacks...

They say half of life is showing up, Donald Trump showed up. Kamala Harris didn't.

Someone who works for your vote and who doesn't allow the country to be disrespected. Might not look pretty, but it works.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
They say half of life is showing up, Donald Trump showed up. Kamala Harris didn't.

Someone who works for your vote and who doesn't allow the country to be disrespected. Might not look pretty, but it works.
Worst decision he's made this year.

He got his ass HANDED to him. Should have sat that one out.

I guess that's why he had to quit half way through.

Worst decision he's made this year.

He got his ass HANDED to him. Should have sat that one out.

I guess that's why he had to quit half way through.
I'm guessing dems didn't watch this thing. he kicked everyone's butt in the room who was lib, got a bunch of people laughing and clapping with him, owned it. I don't care if he gained one black vote or zero- he set the pace for not taking crap from anybody. it was glorious. he made the point of how he was great for the economy which includes blacks, and that biden is bad for the economy which includes blacks and all of us. he then went to Pennsylvania and kicked more butt. the guy is good.

I'm guessing dems didn't watch this thing. he kicked everyone's butt in the room who was lib, got a bunch of people laughing and clapping with him, owned it. I don't care if he gained one black vote or zero- he set the pace for not taking crap from anybody. it was glorious. he made the point of how he was great for the economy which includes blacks, and that biden is bad for the economy which includes blacks and all of us. he then went to Pennsylvania and kicked more butt. the guy is good.
I watched all 32 minutes.

Those girls destroyed him. It was supposed to last an hour, but he bailed half way into it.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
It's his own plane. It's not like he had to catch a commercial flight.

He would have stayed if it was going well.
He was late foe PA as is. He was smart to post that photo of him waiting to go on.

If you listen to his first 2 answers he also says something to the extent of "I have far to much respect foe you to keep your waiting" ( as he through the company under the bus)

Been a rough few weeks for Team Red.

I guess they operate under the assumption that any publicity is good publicity.

Meanwhile...everyone else is laughing their asses off.

Keep going, numpties!

Reactions: HawkNester
You continue to make no sense.
russian-girl-annoyed-eye-roll-side-eye-x3akxtzgdz0r0j0x.gif

not true. the network or people putting the show on had a 35 minute delay which was one them. audio and technical delay. trump only had so much time then he had to go to Pennsylvania.
At the start of the interview Rachel Scott said, "we have an hour with Mr. trump."

But as soon as she made him look like a freaking clown, that hour turned into a half hour.

That was so cool when he swiped the reporter's water bottle and shook while trying to tighten it as much as possible. And when his team had to step in and end it early since they saw how bad it was going. He couldn't have done any worse. It's good more and more people can see what an idiot he is. I'm sure when he said immigrants are taking "Black jobs" he meant doctors and lawyers etc. You could tell he froze when he was asked "what is a Black job" and he wanted to say it so bad, but somehow threw out "everything, any jobs."

Last edited:
Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Trump got exposed big time and in the process made a complete ass of himself. Here are a few examples of his futility. He had no answer to the question as to why he would pardon Jan 6th convicted insurrectionists who were beating up the cops. The self-proclaimed law & order former president tried his normal shtick of bs trying to worm out of the question to no avail. His ridiculous claim that he has done more for blacks than anyone since Abe Lincoln drew a loud mocking response of incredulous laughter from the audience. Finally, his contorted self-questioning of Kamala Harris's "blackness" bordered on the absurd. No wonder he split after only 33 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT