ADVERTISEMENT

Don't shoot the messenger...

Looks like you are wrong and I’m right.

Maybe, but I'm still standing by what I heard. Feels Warren is trying to be defiant and isn't on the same page with everyone. Of course, this is the same idiot that rolled out the schedule and changed course for no real reason 6 days later.

Maybe, but I'm still standing by what I heard. Feels Warren is trying to be defiant and isn't on the same page with everyone. Of course, this is the same idiot that rolled out the schedule and changed course for no real reason 6 days later.
The idiot is you if you think that Warren is acting alone.

I wish you were right and appreciate you sharing what you heard, but with the news today it’s pretty clear fall is toast.

pistol-bang-flag-allan-swart.jpg

I think 6 schools minimum will go rogue with OSU, PSU, Iowa, and Nebraska leading the way. If those 4 announced they were playing at least 2 more would join the group.

The Big Ten won't do squat to the 4 schools. I'd like to see them try to punish OSU. Idiots.

I apologize to the board. The person who told me this had told me about the Big 10 stopping play a day after the schedules came out and the person who told me it was about player unionization and not safety concerns. He's got connections with higher-ups in different conferences and still maintains it's going to happen (but that the Pac 12 is maintaining their stance). Looks like I jumped the gun, so I apologize

The state schools would still come holding their hands out waiting for taxpayers (politicians) to bail their asses out. You ever notice there is never any real serious cost controls at schools? The increases they get annually are ridiculous compared to inflation. Its a goddamn racket driven by taxpayer support via politicians and cronies on boards.

Purdue is in the 8th year of a tuition freeze.

LOLOLOLOL!!! You said to expect an announcement a month ago. The world has changed a million times over since then.

You're like a broken clock bragging about being right twice a day.

Reactions: ajdl and papabeef
LOLOLOLOL!!! You said to expect an announcement a month ago. The world has changed a million times over since then.

You're like a broken clock bragging about being right twice a day.

Huh, nothing has changed since then, other than the conference having egg on their faces. I sure didn't see others stating this, and I never waivered. And who said way back on August 17th they would use the new testing as the reason they're comfortable with changing their minds? Never came on this board claiming to have info before. Wanted to share what I was hearing. Sorry you have never brought anything to the board. I'm sure it sucks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT