ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football 25: Kinnick is #20 Toughest Place to Play. Iowa D ranked #13. IOWA is Tier 1 when it comes to Getting Paid

Schools with players in the Top 100 of EA Sports College Football 25:

GSI_5AVXgAA_b1E

Cool they have tailored intros. Would be funny a few years into a dynasty when you have Iowa running a run n gun winning games 50-40, and they still lead in with the "tough nosed" line.
only complaint with the game is not being able to customize rosters & no Kaleb Johnson or Wetjien in the game, otherwise it's perfect!
That's a big concern. Have to hope modders figure out a way to crack that.

my 1st half vs nebraska was realistic, 2 fg's and a pick six for iowa. i dont want to talk about the 2nd half, like someone mentioned above defense is difficult

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
my 1st half vs nebraska was realistic, 2 fg's and a pick six for iowa. i dont want to talk about the 2nd half, like someone mentioned above defense is difficult
once the opponents skill player's gets the edge it is a little difficult to make the tackle!

still a much better playing experience than Madden.

Watched some action on Twitch yesterday. Looks like it plays pretty well.

At this point just concerned how invasive mtx is and whether rosters will ever be editable.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Iowas d line is underrated in the game which creates a run defense in the game that historically is not there

why is castro not starting in the game? they have him as backup to schulte at fs or ss. i had to mess with the depth chart to pop him into cb

Playing dynasty mode right now and man they dropped the ball with substitutions as I dont see any mass subs/subbing 2nd team def and off when their are blowouts especially with the emphasis on wear and tear in the game, playing D is tough or im just rusty been a while lol

Playing dynasty mode right now and man they dropped the ball with substitutions as I dont see any mass subs/subbing 2nd team def and off when their are blowouts especially with the emphasis on wear and tear in the game, playing D is tough or im just rusty been a while lol
I stopped playing D in NCAA14 because whenever I would control a player, the rest of the CPU defense would stop trying and give up drive after drive.

I was better off simming through the other team's possession and getting back to offense.

Sounds like this game is no different, except you have a little more control over the outcome of plays rather than being at the mercy of AI that stops trying when you control a single player.

Reactions: 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT