ADVERTISEMENT

Eierman Arrested

Exactly, you'd just make something up from whole clothe. At least I found a relevant one (quick search).

Exactly, so a felony conviction is harder, no? So the odds should be more favorable to me. At least mine was more relevant: a conviction producing jail time.

I will see whether I can find more up to date relevant odds.
Search all you want. My terms are non-negotiable. They also expire at 11:59.59 pm EST Today....

Now I know you are both arbitrary and capricious. Also, I think I've implied, but will clarify now, I reject your chickensh!t backtracking proposal.
Lol, how exactly did I backtrack? Was I the one that initiated the bet? I simply counteroffered.

When betting, I don't just place a bet because I am super confident in the outcome. I do it when the odds favor me as well. In this case I have ZERO margin for error. You have to ONLY be right 1 time out of 91 charges.

I would have to be a full on moron to take that bet straight up. Add in that I don't like you and that level of morondom would increase exponentially.

Lol, how exactly did I backtrack?
I will let other posters explain it to you after (if) they read your earlier posts which spoke to your confidence of zero felony convictions.

And you answered your own question:
I simply counteroffered
The counteroffer is a backtrack of your prior confidence of zero felony convictions.

You can rationalize it however you like.

Edit: And you did and have done again below.

Last edited:
Quoting you was not intended. My so called inside information is simply paying attention to what is being done to a political opponent. Election interference at its finest. And I have no idea what you are talking about with "election stuff." If you are talking about the timing of the indictments, simply look at what was happening to the current President/son right about at those times. Just remember - Democrats started this so don't complain when Republicans get their pound of flesh.

I for one do not want Trump to run again. I am tired of the chaos surrounding him. Some of it his fault and some of it manufactured. Just one time I would like to hear the same about the current occupant in the Oval Office.
it was a pretty simple question...all your talking points aren't really necessary

you are saying that a 30+ month process to investigate and bring charges is too short? that it should take even longer than that?

if someone is accused of election interference or fraud or something similar, wouldn't we want that settled before the next election?

Reactions: el dub
I will let other posters explain it to you after (if) they read your earlier posts which spoke to your confidence of zero felony convictions.

And you answered your own question:

The counteroffer is a backtrack of your prior confidence of zero felony convictions.

You can rationalize it however you like.
1.) Did I once make a bet offer for the other posters to read and say I back tracked from? No.

2.) A counteroffer to a bet has NOTHING to do with prior confidence of zero felonies. It has mostly to do with my not liking you and not making a bet with someone I don't like when he gets to be wrong 90 out of 91 times and still wins.

3.) You are the one rationalizing it however you like. The bet OFFER came AFTER everything I said and was not even made by me. You aren't going to "poke the bear" and get me to to cave by trying to create some type of guilt trip. I feel zero guilt here and am happy to say my stance on the bet will remain steadfast......

Oh, and have a great day!!! ;)

I’m a Christian man double T and there is quite a bit of scripture supporting man’s free will. (We also possess a sinful nature).
John 7:17
Galatians 5:13
Joshua 24:15
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 13:2
Ezekiel 18:30-32
etc
We have the ability to make choices good or bad. The devil temps us, but the Lord guides those who would hear him and heed his words. God has faith in men, even those that do not have faith in him. But man is not controlled by God or Satan.
My response.

John 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Doesn't say anything at all about a free will. We will only do His will if He is working in us like Lydia's heart whom the Lord opened. Acts 16:14

Galatians 5:13 13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

These are Christians and not the lost. The natural man recieveth not the things of God. I Cor 2:But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Joshua 24:15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Responsibility doesn't mean ability. Yes, God does command us to do things we are unable to do. We are commanded to be holy. I Peter 1:16

Proverbs 16:9 A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

This is bondage of the will. God has to intervene or man is a failure.

Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Says nothing about a free will. Man, in his natural condition, always resists. Paul is writing to Christians here that are battling sin in their life. Says nothing about salvation.

Ezekiel 18:30-32 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Your best verse, yet, speaks of responsibility and not ability.

I'll just present one for now unless you require more.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 8:36. “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”

Excerpt from The Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church asserts that "Freedom is the power, rooted in reason and will". It goes on to say that "God created man a rational being, conferring on him the dignity of a person who can initiate and control his own actions.

St. Augustine says," . . . we assert both that God knows all things before they come to pass, and that we do by our free will whatsoever we know and feel to be done by us only because we will it."
The John passage is about individuals set free from the bondage of sin - Christians. It doesn't address free will in salvation at all.

I don't care what Roman Catholicism says. The Scriptures are my final authority.

Augustine was not very clear on his position. I don't set my beliefs by what some man says anyway. Here is a sample from Augustine. "Therefore, my dearly beloved, as we have now proved by our former testimonies from Holy Scripture that there is in man a free determination of will for living rightly and acting rightly; so now let us see what are the divine testimonies concerning the grace of God, without which we are not able to do any good thing.

Just for you -
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

The Scriptures are my final authority.

I don't set my beliefs by what some man says anyway.
News Flashes:
  1. Scriptures were written and vetted by men.
  2. The story of Adam and Eve is allegorical not historical.
  3. Much Old Testament Scripture is similarly allegorical.
  4. Some men choose to believe what they believe simply by not questioning the inculcation of their youth.

News Flashes:
  1. Scriptures were written and vetted by men.
  2. The story of Adam and Eve is allegorical not historical.
  3. Much Old Testament Scripture is similarly allegorical.
  4. Some men choose to believe what they believe simply by not questioning the inculcation of their youth.
NEWS FLASH - you are batting 1.000. You are precisely wrong on all 4. God impowered and inspired men to write. It is called "human instrumentality". All archeological finds and Jewish history back the fact that the OT is actual historically correct and not an allegory.

Reactions: Sdwrestler_20
I think I would rather get a DUI then read this bullshit. Take the religion and politics somewhere else. We talk wrestling here

ship-ocean.gif

My response.

John 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Doesn't say anything at all about a free will. We will only do His will if He is working in us like Lydia's heart whom the Lord opened. Acts 16:14

Galatians 5:13 13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

These are Christians and not the lost. The natural man recieveth not the things of God. I Cor 2:But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Joshua 24:15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Responsibility doesn't mean ability. Yes, God does command us to do things we are unable to do. We are commanded to be holy. I Peter 1:16

Proverbs 16:9 A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

This is bondage of the will. God has to intervene or man is a failure.

Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Says nothing about a free will. Man, in his natural condition, always resists. Paul is writing to Christians here that are battling sin in their life. Says nothing about salvation.

Ezekiel 18:30-32 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Your best verse, yet, speaks of responsibility and not ability.

I'll just present one for now unless you require more.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
I appreciate your response, a man I hold a lot of reverence for, Billy Graham, has a lot to say about free will. Agree with him or not, watching him preach the gospel is worth the price of admission ( his internet videos are free). Take care and God Bless.

Reactions: texas twister
NEWS FLASH - you are batting 1.000. You are precisely wrong on all 4. God impowered and inspired men to write. It is called "human instrumentality". All archeological finds and Jewish history back the fact that the OT is actual historically correct and not an allegory.
Just read 4 again

The Buddhist, Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslims each have their own men similarly inspired with convictions equal to yours and greater numbers.

Many of them were just as inculcated as you.

I appreciate your response, a man I hold a lot of reverence for, Billy Graham, has a lot to say about free will. Agree with him or not, watching him preach the gospel is worth the price of admission ( his internet videos are free). Take care and God Bless.
I like to think of free will of man and the election of God as a teeter totter. It’s a balancing act between the two. On one hand, God is sovereign and in control of everything. On the other hand we have verses like “For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬. If there is no free will, and it’s God’s desire for all men to be saved, then why are there unbelievers? I believe that it is a combination of election/predestination by a sovereign God and the free will of man. In God’s sovereignty he knows the end from the beginning and has laid it all out before the world began. Grace be to you all.

Hopefully it's the Titanic and all the people talking politics and religion have boarded
In my defense, I only talked about criminal proceedings, gambling and my general dislike for someone. If you want me on the Titanic, I will go. However, I will still McGyver my way off, creating a makeshift flotilla starting out with only dental floss and club soda. Hundreds of people that originally died will be saved in the process!

I think I would rather get a DUI then read this bullshit. Take the religion and politics somewhere else. We talk wrestling here
Off season cesspool “wrestles” with a variety of topics, didn’t you know? The actual wrestling topics have been beaten to death already, and we still have 3 months till the start of the season. Cesspool’s gonna cesspool my friend.

it was a pretty simple question...all your talking points aren't really necessary

you are saying that a 30+ month process to investigate and bring charges is too short? that it should take even longer than that?

if someone is accused of election interference or fraud or something similar, wouldn't we want that settled before the next election?
Again - I have no idea what you are talking about with the 30 month process being too short or too long. Questioning the outcome of an election is not a crime. Wanting a re-count is not a crime. Being wrong is not a crime. If you listen, you will hear mutiple Democrats who have lost elections (Hillary, Abrams, Gore, etc) claim their election was stolen. They were cheated. Machines were rigged. It's on f'n tape using those exact words. My point is very simple, they, the Democrats, are doing something now that has never been done before in our country. Targeting the leading Presidential opponent with charges that are so weak even the most liberal attorneys say they have np case. That is according to the laws and the Constitution. At some point learn the law and stop seeing this with biased eyes.

This is actually a very clear case of election interference. Making an opponent spend time and money on issues other than a campaign. They are doing it to Bobby Kennedy too, by the way. I hope you will be OK with the next time the GOP is in power and bogus indictments are leveled at the leading Democrat. It won't matter if they win or lose the case. Just watch how this one will play out. They don't care if a conviction gets overturned based on the law. Just find a jurisdiction that is favorable to your plan and all will be good. America has joined countries like the Soviet Union and Venezuela on how to silence political opposition.

Just read 4 again

The Buddhist, Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslims each have their own men similarly inspired with convictions equal to yours and greater numbers.

Many of them were just as inculcated as you.
They have no claim of miracles preformed to validate authority. The people that witnessed them were still alive to verify.

Just the Book of Acts alone demonstrates the pinpoint historical accuracy that cannot be matched by any historical account in the world.

Ramsay, Originally a Skeptic about the Historical Accuracy of Acts, Changed His Mind Because of the Evidence​

As a young historian, Ramsay was determined to develop an independent historical/geographical study of first-century Asia Minor. He assumed the Book of Acts was unreliable and ignored its historical references in his studies. The amount of usable historical information concerning first-century Asia Minor, however, was too little for him to proceed very far with his work. That led him, almost in desperation, to consult the Book of Acts for any help possible.

Ramsay discovered that it was remarkably accurate and true to first-century history and topography. Ramsay testified to what changed his mind:

I may fairly claim to have entered on this investigation without prejudice in favour of the conclusions which I shall now seek to justify to the reader. On the contrary, I began with a mind unfavourable to it, for the ingenuity and apparent completeness of the theory, had at one time quite convinced me. It did not then lie in my line of life to investigate the subject minutely, but more recently I found myself brought into contact with the Book of Acts as an authority for the topography, antiquities and society of Asia Minor. It was gradually borne upon me that in various details the narrative showed marvelous truth. In fact, beginning with a fixed idea that the work was essentially a second century composition, and never relying on its evidence as trustworthy for first century conditions, I gradually came to find it a useful ally in some obscure and difficult investigations. (Sir William Ramsay, St. Paul the Traveler and Roman Citizen. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1962, p. 36)

Ramsay’s study led him to conclude the following:

Luke’s history is unsurpassed in respect to its trustworthiness. (Sir William Ramsay, St. Paul the Traveler and Roman Citizen. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1962, p. 81)

He also said:

“Luke is a historian of the first rank; not merely are his statements trustworthy... this author should be placed along with the very greatest of historians.” (Sir William Ramsay, The Bearing of Recent Discoveries on the Trustworthiness of the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1953, p. 222)

Again - I have no idea what you are talking about with the 30 month process being too short or too long. Questioning the outcome of an election is not a crime. Wanting a re-count is not a crime. Being wrong is not a crime. If you listen, you will hear mutiple Democrats who have lost elections (Hillary, Abrams, Gore, etc) claim their election was stolen. They were cheated. Machines were rigged. It's on f'n tape using those exact words. My point is very simple, they, the Democrats, are doing something now that has never been done before in our country. Targeting the leading Presidential opponent with charges that are so weak even the most liberal attorneys say they have np case. That is according to the laws and the Constitution. At some point learn the law and stop seeing this with biased eyes.

This is actually a very clear case of election interference. Making an opponent spend time and money on issues other than a campaign. They are doing it to Bobby Kennedy too, by the way. I hope you will be OK with the next time the GOP is in power and bogus indictments are leveled at the leading Democrat. It won't matter if they win or lose the case. Just watch how this one will play out. They don't care if a conviction gets overturned based on the law. Just find a jurisdiction that is favorable to your plan and all will be good. America has joined countries like the Soviet Union and Venezuela on how to silence political opposition.
You seem surprised that politicians dig up dirt on each other, criminal or otherwise. Been going on since the dawn of political time. A quick Wiki-check shows lots of politicians, both parties, convicted of federal crimes while in office. Would need a Wiki-encyclopedia if you added in state/local crimes or any politician, not just federal level.

Solution is simple: Don't be a politician or don't do anything wrong or even ethically questionable. Not hard. And WE could do alot by not electing questionable divisive idiots or creating such a divisive environment. We get what WE elect/create.

Also, seems you need to take up your arguments with the citizens (grand juries) who reviewed evidence and recommended charges. Yea, yea, I know all grand juries (citizens) have always had it out for ONLY Trump/republicans 🫣.

You seem surprised that politicians dig up dirt on each other, criminal or otherwise. Been going on since the dawn of political time. A quick Wiki-check shows lots of politicians, both parties, convicted of federal crimes while in office. Would need a Wiki-encyclopedia if you added in state/local crimes or any politician, not just federal level.

Solution is simple: Don't be a politician or don't do anything wrong or even ethically questionable. Not hard. And WE could do alot by not electing questionable divisive idiots or creating such a divisive environment. We get what WE elect/create.

Also, seems you need to take up your arguments with the citizens (grand juries) who reviewed evidence and recommended charges. Yea, yea, I know all grand juries (citizens) have always had it out for ONLY Trump/republicans 🫣.
You don’t know how happy it makes me seeing you take the time to put the above in writing. This situation is getting more ridiculous every day.

Jaydin hasn't posted anything mma related on social media since his announcement in December. You figure he might post a short clip sparring or something. Maybe Brazilian jiu jitsu isn't clicking for him.

if someone is accused of election-related crimes, we should try to resolve those allegations before the next election. that seems pretty logical, straight-forward and non-controversial. it's been about 30 months since january 2021, when many of the election-related events occurred (it's really complicated...i know).

maybe just maybe, trump has taken steps those others haven't - like calling a secretary of state and asking him to "find" votes or actively organizing a group of alternate electors. maybe just maybe you (and the media you're obviously regurgitating here ) are just as biased as you accuse others of being...

You don’t know how happy it makes me seeing you take the time to put the above in writing. This situation is getting more ridiculous every day.
To be fair and transparent, the grand jury system is pretty much rigged for the Prosecution.

1.) only the DA presents the “facts” of the case during the proceedings.
2.) there is no rebuttal from the defense. In fact, they are not even present.
3.). In many cases a judge is not even present and cannot “rein in” the DA if the lines blur a little.

So, most DA’s know very well how to present a case to get it past the grand jury. In fact, I would say, at least in high profile cases, they wouldn’t even go there if they didn’t 100% have the presentation locked in before hand.

With that said, I never even considered the possibility of a grand jury not moving forward with. Charges.

Edited to add: If you dig even a little deeper you will find a bunch of studies that show grand juries indict at a low range of 95% to as high as 99.9%. So, I would be careful trying to use that indictment as some sort of argument closer…

Last edited:
They have no claim of miracles preformed to validate authority. The people that witnessed them were still alive to verify.

Just the Book of Acts alone demonstrates the pinpoint historical accuracy that cannot be matched by any historical account in the world.

Ramsay, Originally a Skeptic about the Historical Accuracy of Acts, Changed His Mind Because of the Evidence​

As a young historian, Ramsay was determined to develop an independent historical/geographical study of first-century Asia Minor. He assumed the Book of Acts was unreliable and ignored its historical references in his studies. The amount of usable historical information concerning first-century Asia Minor, however, was too little for him to proceed very far with his work. That led him, almost in desperation, to consult the Book of Acts for any help possible.

Ramsay discovered that it was remarkably accurate and true to first-century history and topography. Ramsay testified to what changed his mind:

Ramsay’s study led him to conclude the following:

He also said:
Big yawn.

I am a former parochial school raised Catholic turned Buddhist who lives in America where freedom of religion is cherished. I don't believe in heaven, hell or men who fear life after death or promote that fear in an attempt to control the living.

Big yawn.

I am a former parochial school raised Catholic turned Buddhist who lives in America where freedom of religion is cherished. I don't believe in heaven, hell or men who fear life after death or promote that fear in an attempt to control the living.
That explains why your logic is so, so, so ................the way it is. ;)

I actually feel sorry for you.

Jaydin hasn't posted anything mma related on social media since his announcement in December. You figure he might post a short clip sparring or something. Maybe Brazilian jiu jitsu isn't clicking for him.
Really? That’s what you get out of that? No need is bad news?
That explains why your logic is so, so, so ................the way it is. ;)

I actually feel sorry for you.
But wait… There’s more. Things might be heating up in AZ.

Did the NCAA stop with the requirement to be on a path for a degree or did Jaydin have multiple degrees? I did the whole college for 7 years thing but that was undergrad, graduate and law school done at age 25. I always thought the USA had the weakest OWI penalties of any country.

2017, 2018 2019 at Mizzou
2020 olympic redshirt year
2021 Senior year at Iowa
2022 gets covid year repeat.

this is hard to take seriously...

do you really think there weren't any fires, windows broken or beatings on Jan 6?

as for what 'many people think'...i'm sure some think the election was stolen (they've been told so repeatedly, some are going to eat it up)...some also think there are crab people that live in the center of the earth that control everything

and there's an equal amount of proof for each of those...

Here is a 30 second clip of a former CIA director talking about rigging elections "only for a real good cause". It is kind of hard to believe elections are not rigged when they were doing it over 50 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Can we please stick to wrestling on this board, or at least politics and religion as they relate to college wrestling? Rivals has other places for these deceased horses. We'll all get overloaded with bad news and bad people for the next two years, so let's try to enjoy our Hawkeye wrestling teams now before that gets going. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT