ADVERTISEMENT

Eierman Arrested

God allows all to exist, all are without excuse, and all will be judged. Allowing it is not approving it.

Man does not have a free will. Only Adam and Eve had a free will to do good or evil and they failed miserably. Man today has a sinful nature that they inherited from Adam. You CANNOT give me a single verse that says man has a free will.
You can’t give me a single verse.

You mean when the FBI announced there was a case opened against her DURING election season? (And amounted to nothing in the end?)
The deletion of 33,000 emails and destroyed blackberries will help with that. Her little black insiders book probably didn't hurt either. I don't suppose you remember her famous quote - "if that bastard gets in we're all going to hang?" There were reasons for that fear. Your hate of one man has led you to ignore the crimes and corruption that goes on daily. It's enabling the culture.

God allows all to exist, all are without excuse, and all will be judged. Allowing it is not approving it.

Man does not have a free will. Only Adam and Eve had a free will to do good or evil and they failed miserably. Man today has a sinful nature that they inherited from Adam. You CANNOT give me a single verse that says man has a free will.
We are all lost children of Adam, sinful by nature (Romans 3:10, 3:23). Satan is the god of this world (2 Cor 4:4) and has a mortgage on the earth. That is why in Matthew Chapter 4 when Satan offered the world to Christ it was a valid offer. The world has been corrupted by Satan. Today, we are saved by grace through faith alone (1 Cor 15:1-4, Eph 2:8). Once a person is saved by grace, they are indwelled by the Holy Spirit of promise (1 Cor 6:19, 2 Cor 6:16) who seals (Eph 1:14) them until the day of redemption and guides and directs the believer (Romans 8:26-27). After the rapture of the Body of Christ (1 Thess 4:14-17) the world will go through the great tribulation with the 144,000 Jewish men evangelizing the world. At the end of the 7 year tribulation period Christ will return and restore the Earth.

Reactions: texas twister
The deletion of 33,000 emails and destroyed blackberries will help with that. Her little black insiders book probably didn't hurt either. I don't suppose you remember her famous quote - "if that bastard gets in we're all going to hang?" There were reasons for that fear. Your hate of one man has led you to ignore the crimes and corruption that goes on daily. It's enabling the culture.
You do realize this is deflecting from the situation at hand? Pure deflection. They’re all crooks. Your guy is a seditionist.

Then they got classified as things like sedition and whatever and people filled with hate and dislike for the man jumped in head first and began and continue to spout those talking points.
Because it was sedition; the man led an attempted coup. For someone who claims to have an open mind and be all for punishing politicians if they break the law, you can't seem to even just simply admit that most basic fact and condemn him for doing so.
Try to look at things with an open mind or better yet imagine one of your favorite Dems. doing or saying the same thing or worse
If any other person, Republican, Democrat, or other, ever leads an attempted coup on the Capitol to try and overthrow legitimate election results, I promise to be equally as mad at them

We are all lost children of Adam, sinful by nature (Romans 3:10, 3:23). Satan is the god of this world (2 Cor 4:4) and has a mortgage on the earth. That is why in Matthew Chapter 4 when Satan offered the world to Christ it was a valid offer. The world has been corrupted by Satan. Today, we are saved by grace through faith alone (1 Cor 15:1-4, Eph 2:8). Once a person is saved by grace, they are indwelled by the Holy Spirit of promise (1 Cor 6:19, 2 Cor 6:16) who seals (Eph 1:14) them until the day of redemption and guides and directs the believer (Romans 8:26-27). After the rapture of the Body of Christ (1 Thess 4:14-17) the world will go through the great tribulation with the 144,000 Jewish men evangelizing the world. At the end of the 7 year tribulation period Christ will return and restore the Earth.
ok but will the hawks win another natty before all that happens?

Took a little trip, did some fishing, spend most of my message board time on the new site, so I was catching up on threads here.

Read page one of this thread, decided to skip ahead to page 8, and feel like my Tuesday is off to a great start from a decision making standpoint.

Pew Pew Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

From everything I have seen and read - clearly convicting a former president (with a cultish following) is going to be difficult.

However, the evidence in the espionage and J6 indictments is clear and damning. I haven’t seen anyone but a small minority of seeming hacks questioning that. If you disagree, at least read the indictments before coming to that conclusion.

Tonight’s Georgia indictments will be examined closely again I’m sure. I’d urge everyone to keep an open mind and not just blast yourself with your own media bubble’s coverage. Take the time to read the indictment. Don’t listen to talking heads.

I’m willing to let justice play its course in what will be momentous trials and hope that our system works. We need it to work.
Sadly, I have read WAAAAAYYYY too much, directly and indirectly, regarding the indictments. But, I don't want to go down this rabbit hole. As much as I love to debate, this just isn't the kind of topic you are going to move anyone from their already firmly formed opinion.
I will simply stand firm in my stance regarding the absolute lack of felony convictions when this all finally runs its course....

Because it was sedition; the man led an attempted coup. For someone who claims to have an open mind and be all for punishing politicians if they break the law, you can't seem to even just simply admit that most basic fact and condemn him for doing so.

If any other person, Republican, Democrat, or other, ever leads an attempted coup on the Capitol to try and overthrow legitimate election results, I promise to be equally as mad at them
i think we should investigate and prosecute any politician who calls a secretary of state and asks them to "find" thousands of votes for them

You do realize this is deflecting from the situation at hand? Pure deflection. They’re all crooks. Your guy is a seditionist.
Pointing out the hypocrisy is not deflection. Having an opinion, even if it is wrong, is not a crime. And if you want to start with the whole deflection thing, just look at the timing of the indictments. Kind of curious, hmmm? For F sake even liberal democrat attorney Alan Dershowitz says these indictments are ridiculous. But I suppose a Constitutional expert is wrong - and he dislikes Trump and did not vote for him. You know the difference? He follows the law, not wishful thinking. You really should stop listening to paid talking heads. FYI - He's not my guy.

i think we should investigate and prosecute any politician who calls a secretary of state and asks them to "find" thousands of votes for them
The problem is putting find in parentheses in the first place. The word find can actually simply mean its basic definition. Proving otherwise would take some serious evidence that I have yet to see materialize. That right there is one of the major reasons I simply don't think a conviction is possible in any of the sedition processes.

1.)Right or wrong, his stance has always and only "visibly" been that he believes the election was rigged.
2.)He asked people to agree with his stance and FIND the votes he, again, at least "visibly" believed should be there.

Now, if he tried to use his power as President to ORDER them to simply overturn the results, that would be different. But, even though I disagree with his stance and DO NOT think he lost due to voter fraud, I just don't see his believing it and wanting everyone else to believe it too, as SEDITION and/or TREASON.

Mind you, I say all of this hoping it becomes enough to get him out of the election. I definitely am a conservative in many stances, but I have never been a Trump sychophant(let's be clear, he wasn't a conservative in many regards anyway). Stlii, there are many policies he achieved as President that I liked. However, his disgusting display of over the top narcissism was/is so unpresidential that I can't support him in any way.

So, to be clear, I honestly don't care if he is convicted or not. My stance on his charges simply comes from what I have read so far in the indictments themselves. As I said, at the least, I hope its enough to make him drop out of the race. However, much more likely, I think this only bolsters him and he digs his heels in even deeper...

Now, if he tried to use his power as President to ORDER them to simply overturn the results, that would be different. But, even though I disagree with his stance and DO NOT think he lost due to voter fraud, I just don't see his believing it and wanting everyone else to believe it too, as SEDITION and/or TREASON.
Now what do you think about him leading an attempted coup on the Capitol? Was that seditious / treasonous enough for you?

I have seen this stance quite a bit. Almost always it has come from someone from the opposite political party.

As such, I would ask you to play Litigator. What evidence would you provide to a Jury that clearly shows he "led" an attempted coup? First off, how would you clearly prove there even was a coup? If so, how would you define the coup and what the specific intentions were? After that, who exactly was involved? Was there a chain of command? Who communicated with whom? What form of communications were used? At what point was Trump directly involved? To whom did he actually directly speak to? What exactly did he say to anyone he directly spoke to? If every provable communication was only indirect, what was clearly and demonstrably said that makes him the leader of said coup?

There are a bunch more questions, but if you can't get through those, I just don't see how you can reach the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt...

That rallying cry of marching peacefully and patriotically to have your voices heard sure sounded threatening. But I suppose you have never heard that part of the speach? Amazingly, but maybe not, many who oppose him never have. It's called crafty editing by the MSM. It's still being done.

I have seen this stance quite a bit. Almost always it has come from someone from the opposite political party.

As such, I would ask you to play Litigator. What evidence would you provide to a Jury that clearly shows he "led" an attempted coup? First off, how would you clearly prove there even was a coup? If so, how would you define the coup and what the specific intentions were? After that, who exactly was involved? Was there a chain of command? Who communicated with whom? What form of communications were used? At what point was Trump directly involved? To whom did he actually directly speak to? What exactly did he say to anyone he directly spoke to? If every provable communication was only indirect, what was clearly and demonstrably said that makes him the leader of said coup?

There are a bunch more questions, but if you can't get through those, I just don't see how you can reach the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt...
I am not a litigator and I don't have access to the documents, but luckily there are people with access to that information that built a case enough to be able to charge him. Is that not good enough for you?

We all saw with our own eyes what happened on January 6, 2021. Don't act like you didn't or that you didn't understand what was happening that day

Again, I see someone arguing for fairness from both sides who can't even be fair and objective about the very obvious crime committed by one from his own side. Why is it so hard to simply condemn what he did on that day and call it what it was?

Now what do you think about him leading an attempted coup on the Capitol? Was that seditious / treasonous enough for you?
Thank you for this reply. It is quite fitting since it came as I was typing a response to your previous post.

Like I said before, I do NOT like the guy. I DO NOT want him running as my preferred party's candidate. If it took him being convicted to keep him from running again, I would be fine with being wrong in my stance on the likelihood of felony convictions.

However, that doesn't mean I can't sit back and look at the actual available data and see how seriously limited these charges are. I just don't see the clear, irrefutable evidence necessary to keep highly paid attorneys from debunking them all...

Coup or not, Trump is definitely responsible for the Jan. 6th riot.

Just because his narcissistic ass can't accept a result doesn't mean there was fraud. 60 tossed court cases proved there wasn't. But Trump knows if you repeat the lie long and strongly enough it becomes fact to his base. Guy is either unhinged now or is laying out the best con of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I am not a litigator and I don't have access to the documents, but luckily there are people with access to that information that built a case enough to be able to charge him. Is that not good enough for you?

We all saw with our own eyes what happened on January 6, 2021. Don't act like you didn't or that you didn't understand what was happening that day

Again, I see someone arguing for fairness from both sides who can't even be fair and objective about the very obvious crime committed by one from his own side. Why is it so hard to simply condemn what he did on that day and call it what it was?
Because I don't form opinions until I have the necessary amount of information to do so. Apparently, you don't have that issue.

Mind you, you just clearly stated you don't have the information necessary to answer those very basic questions. Without being able to answer them, how would you clearly be able to say he did it anyway?

What happened on January 6th was much more of a disorganized mob than an organized coup. A lot of it looked more to me like football fans storming the field at the end of the game than an organized group trying to overthrow the government. Mind you, I DO think those involved should be charged for "storming" the capital. However, that doesn't necessarily mean most, if not all, deserve to be charged with "sedition" and/or "insurrection". For many, trespassing would suffice.

Even with all that said, what can you clearly provide to me that says Trump not only clearly led the protest to the Capital, but more importantly, led them to "storm" it????

Coup or not, Trump is definitely responsible for the Jan. 6th riot.

Just because his narcissistic ass can't accept a result doesn't mean there was fraud. 60 tossed court cases proved there wasn't. But Trump knows if you repeat the lie long and strongly enough it becomes fact to his base. Guy is either unhinged now or is laying out the best con of his life.
I don't have an issue with what you said here. "Responsible" may be a bit of a grey area if you were to try to add the word directly in front of it. However, responsible does NOT mean he led it. To be convicted of the crimes he now stands accused, I just don't see how you can prove he actually led them in a clear, inarguable way...

It’s weird that you ask these questions when much of this was covered by the J6 committee and much more in the indictments. This will again be more thoroughly covered at trial. You may not have believed or been convinced by the arguments, that’s fine, but many of these things have been covered.

The problem is putting find in parentheses in the first place. The word find can actually simply mean its basic definition. Proving otherwise would take some serious evidence that I have yet to see materialize. That right there is one of the major reasons I simply don't think a conviction is possible in any of the sedition processes.

1.)Right or wrong, his stance has always and only "visibly" been that he believes the election was rigged.
2.)He asked people to agree with his stance and FIND the votes he, again, at least "visibly" believed should be there.

Mind you, I say all of this hoping it becomes enough to get him out of the election. I definitely am a conservative in many stances, but I have never been a Trump sychophant(let's be clear, he wasn't a conservative in many regards anyway). Stlii, there are many policies he achieved as President that I liked. However, his disgusting display of over the top narcissism was/is so unpresidential that I can't support him in any way.

So, to be clear, I honestly don't care if he is convicted or not. My stance on his charges simply comes from what I have read so far in the indictments themselves. As I said, at the least, I hope it’s enough to make him drop out of the race. However, much more likely, I think this only bolsters him and he digs his heels in even deeper...
He clearly did much more than “ask” for more votes, look at the new indictment and await the trial.

Trump is not some victim, he is a career grifter and criminal. He doesn’t care about you, he doesn’t care about the US, he is just a narcissist who has found a bunch of marks. I don’t know how much more evidence you all need, but it is clear to anyone paying attention. If Biden and any other politicians are the same, I hope they face the same consequences as Trump. There are special counsels investigating the Bidens - so good on them if they find criminal wrongdoing and would be happy to see them face justice.

But alas, I’m out on this and turning off notifications. This is pointless.

We are all lost children of Adam, sinful by nature (Romans 3:10, 3:23). Satan is the god of this world (2 Cor 4:4) and has a mortgage on the earth. That is why in Matthew Chapter 4 when Satan offered the world to Christ it was a valid offer. The world has been corrupted by Satan. Today, we are saved by grace through faith alone (1 Cor 15:1-4, Eph 2:8). Once a person is saved by grace, they are indwelled by the Holy Spirit of promise (1 Cor 6:19, 2 Cor 6:16) who seals (Eph 1:14) them until the day of redemption and guides and directs the believer (Romans 8:26-27). After the rapture of the Body of Christ (1 Thess 4:14-17) the world will go through the great tribulation with the 144,000 Jewish men evangelizing the world. At the end of the 7 year tribulation period Christ will return and restore the
Too much - I’m going to Barbie.
Full Barbie….

He clearly did much more than “ask” for more votes, look at the new indictment and await the trial.

Trump is not some victim, he is a career grifter and criminal. He doesn’t care about you, he doesn’t care about the US, he is just a narcissist who has found a bunch of marks. I don’t know how much more evidence you all need, but it is clear to anyone paying attention. If Biden and any other politicians are the same, I hope they face the same consequences as Trump. There are special counsels investigating the Bidens - so good on them if they find criminal wrongdoing and would be happy to see them face justice.

I never said he was a "victim". Hell I have made it pretty clear I DO NOT think he is in any way, shape or form a remotely good guy. I even made it crystal clear that I don't want him to be the Republican nominee. However, none of that has to do with whether or not I believe there is clear evidence to convict him of a felony let alone the nearly 100 he is now being charged with...

I simply believe that a good legal team could make mince meat of the felony charges. Now, that doesn't mean I don't think some misdemeanors will/would stick. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if multiple plea deals occur where that is exactly what he pleads guilty to. But, I just don't see a preponderence of evidence, let alone beyond any reasonable doubt to make any major charges stick

I have trouble calling the march on Capitol Hill a riot. I look at the days of mayhem and destruction that occurred in Miineapolis, Kenosha, Chicago and Seattle to name a few. In one instance I see fires, windows broken, people being beaten. In the other I see people taking selfies and walking. The one person who dies later diagnosed as having heart attack in the DC march.

Maybe I am not seeing the same photos as you. I see police moving aside to open up barricades and people walking through them in DC. Much different picture than what I saw in those other places. Yet the mainstream media describes one set of "riots" as mostly peaceful and the other peaceful march as a riot.

Again, we could be looking at different pictures, but their are still many people who think the election was stolen. They could be wrong and they could be right.

This is the first election that had mail in votes of such a magnitude. Plenty of opportunities to cheat and if you think there is not cheating in every election since the beginning of elections - you are too naive to talk with.

Did it cost Trump the election? It would be nice to know - because if we no longer have elections that matter, we are headed down a path that will cause us to leave a much worse world for our children and grand children.

I never said he was a "victim". Hell I have made it pretty clear I DO NOT think he is in any way, shape or form a remotely good guy. I even made it crystal clear that I don't want him to be the Republican nominee. However, none of that has to do with whether or not I believe there is clear evidence to convict him of a felony let alone the nearly 100 he is now being charged with...

I simply believe that a good legal team could make mince meat of the felony charges. Now, that doesn't mean I don't think some misdemeanors will/would stick. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if multiple plea deals occur where that is exactly what he pleads guilty to. But, I just don't see a preponderence of evidence, let alone beyond any reasonable doubt to make any major charges stick
That’s fair and my response is much more focused on others in this thread who think this is some grand conspiracy to get Trump. It’s pure delusion. Sorry for the quote.

I agree with you and posted earlier that getting this to stick to Trump will be a challenge - most acknowledge that. I feel like you have overlooked some of the evidence and we have judged the strength differently. However, I think it is important that these cases happen and happen fairly - which it appears to be doing so.

Generally, I think your takes on this board are insightful (your thoughts on QT notwithstanding). Good day to you and that is it from me.

Reactions: MSU158 and el dub

I'll respond rather than being the simple minded laughing emoji guy - It is laughable that you can't see through the politcal harassment that is being done. Get back to me when he is convicted of such crimes. You are basing your comments on your wishes - not the law and Constitution.

See through your own eyes? There were thousands of hours of video that were withheld. Of course you are going to believe what you want to believe. Just like you want to believe the cocaine was planted by a tour guide. OK - the most secure building in the world doesn't have eyes to see what was done.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

I’m a Christian man double T and there is quite a bit of scripture supporting man’s free will. (We also possess a sinful nature).
John 7:17
Galatians 5:13
Joshua 24:15
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 13:2
Ezekiel 18:30-32
etc
We have the ability to make choices good or bad. The devil temps us, but the Lord guides those who would hear him and heed his words. God has faith in men, even those that do not have faith in him. But man is not controlled by God or Satan.

You mean the most recent indictment where the notice was posted on the DA's website BEFORE the vote was taken? Yes, it did happen.

Ah yes, the peaceful and patriotic attempt to overthrow your own government
Overthrow with what exactly? I don't remember any tanks or military being part of this. I don't even remember any of those who entered the capitol building having a gun? Should they have been charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct - absolutely. But the concept the government was going to be overthrown is simply ridiculous.

I have trouble calling the march on Capitol Hill a riot. I look at the days of mayhem and destruction that occurred in Miineapolis, Kenosha, Chicago and Seattle to name a few. In one instance I see fires, windows broken, people being beaten. In the other I see people taking selfies and walking. The one person who dies later diagnosed as having heart attack in the DC march.

Maybe I am not seeing the same photos as you. I see police moving aside to open up barricades and people walking through them in DC. Much different picture than what I saw in those other places. Yet the mainstream media describes one set of "riots" as mostly peaceful and the other peaceful march as a riot.

Again, we could be looking at different pictures, but their are still many people who think the election was stolen. They could be wrong and they could be right.

This is the first election that had mail in votes of such a magnitude. Plenty of opportunities to cheat and if you think there is not cheating in every election since the beginning of elections - you are too naive to talk with.

Did it cost Trump the election? It would be nice to know - because if we no longer have elections that matter, we are headed down a path that will cause us to leave a much worse world for our children and grand children.
this is hard to take seriously...

do you really think there weren't any fires, windows broken or beatings on Jan 6?

as for what 'many people think'...i'm sure some think the election was stolen (they've been told so repeatedly, some are going to eat it up)...some also think there are crab people that live in the center of the earth that control everything

and there's an equal amount of proof for each of those...

Reactions: Trapper85
That’s fair and my response is much more focused on others in this thread who think this is some grand conspiracy to get Trump. It’s pure delusion. Sorry for the quote.

I agree with you and posted earlier that getting this to stick to Trump will be a challenge - most acknowledge that. I feel like you have overlooked some of the evidence and we have judged the strength differently. However, I think it is important that these cases happen and happen fairly - which it appears to be doing so.

Generally, I think your takes on this board are insightful (your thoughts on QT notwithstanding). Good day to you and that is it from me.
Thank you for the level headed responses.

As far as QT goes, a lot of what I said later on was tongue in cheek. Many took my take as saying QT isn't any good. That is far from accurate. I liked most of his films. I just don't think he is nearly as "original" as many give him credit. My only qualm was considering him a top 5 of all time.

If you read further on, I actually directly compared him to Cory Clark. A 4x AA, 3x Finalist and 1x Champ is pretty rarified air. It definitely doesn't get him into the best of all time conversation, but it sure makes him better than 99%!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT