ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raiding Mar A Lago??

You stated I am on here all day long like you and Chaz. You have Alzheimer’s like Joe?
Yet you vote for Trump, who sounds like a 3rd grader with a decomposing brain. Biden is so much more intelligent than you that you ought to just shut up. Plus Biden isn’t followed by Nazis and racists. You vote with those subgroups. Shame on you.

I hadn't heard that. I agree he should do that.

How can he? Search warrants are not trivial. They require CRIMINAL intentions or activities. Whatever the purpose of the search warrant, it was not to piss off a political opponent.

The Orange Turd is absurdly stupid and dismissive of his responsibility as a former president. He was not entitled to take anything from the WH. To take sensitive information was not acceptable and illegal. To take extremely sensitive, and it appears classified, even departmentalized information was beyond the pale.

The fact he refused to return this information, and possibly, what the search warrant is claiming is he lied and claimed he didn't have it.

Lots of speculation at this point. One thing is certain: a search warrant against a former president's residence would not be treated lightly by anyone.

giant-eva-foam-ears-headband.jpg

If you actually believe Chis and I are the same person, congratulations, you’ve reached Trad’s realm of next-level stupid.
I don't think you are Chris. I did think you were unaffiliated enough to call out a gross over step of power.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The Democrats plan seems to be to run a investigation, and right around the time it becomes obvious nothing will be found or done, start a new investigation, never having to acknowledge the failure of the original investigation. Maybe in 2024, 28, idk, but there will be a time all these investigations get investigated.

I don't think you are Chris. I did think you were unaffiliated enough to call out a gross over step of power.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The Democrats plan seems to be to run a investigation, and right around the time it becomes obvious nothing will be found or done, start a new investigation, never having to acknowledge the failure of the original investigation. Maybe in 2024, 28, idk, but there will be a time all these investigations get investigated.
A lot of assumptions in this one. Since Trump was never charged in the first investrigation, does that give him immunity to do whatever he wants going forward? I think you are missing the point. You are right for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, Trump's problems are from his own actions.

Reactions: gohawks50 and SB_SB

Do you not see that you could make the same argument about the numerous investigations and scandals that surrounded Hillary? The however many hearings over Benghazi?

There is zero evidence to suggest that the FBI seizure of classified documents that Trump took with him when he left the WH was not on the level. You claim it’s an abuse of power…how?

As already posted in this thread for my fellow repub horters I will repost this so that you may comment on it.

Clearly the intent of Trump in signing that law was to prosecute anyone else who removed and made public classified documents that would embarrass him. It never crossed Trump's mind for even a second that he would also be subject to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT