ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz loses to Stoops coached team again

I don't think Kirk has been been very good against former players as coaches, in general. (Thinking of Brett at WI)

I don't think Kirk has been been very good against former players as coaches, in general. (Thinking of Brett at WI)
KF is 3-3 against Bielema. We only played him 5 times at Wisconsin, interestingly enough, and never lost by more than 4.

1-3 sounds bad until you realize it's spread out over 13 years, 2 of those 3 losses ended up to 10-3 teams ranked in the top 20, and only one of those was by more than a possession.

When Drake graduates and follows his fathers footsteps maybe he can keep the tradition going.
I'm surprised nobody has brought up that almighty Baylor with Dillon Doyle managed to win the Big 12 and the Sugar Bowl, as well.

Just another who got the last laugh on a Ferentz coached team, since that's suppose to be the theme of this thread, right?...........

I'm surprised nobody has brought up that almighty Baylor with Dillon Doyle managed to win the Big 12 and the Sugar Bowl, as well.

Just another who got the last laugh on a Ferentz coached team, since that's suppose to be the theme of this thread, right?...........
I remember people on here and HN convinced that Dillon Doyle wouldn't start for anyone else, despite Pat Angerer raving about the kid early on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT