ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brother Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa Terry apparently reads and maybe participates on this board. His information on Ferrari was from multi hawks post, so didn’t learn anything new. The father son PSU duo can be fun to listen to, but I don’t agree with the old man thinking Parco and AJ really aren’t an upgrade over Zach and Rathjen.
Who is Iowa Terry? I don’t remember seeing posts from him.

Who is Iowa Terry? I don’t remember seeing posts from him.
The guy the PSU podcast guys interview to get info about what’s going on with Iowa wrestling. They had a picture of him up while they were talking to him, maybe you would recognize him. If you use the link, it is around half way through the hour.

The guy the PSU podcast guys interview to get info about what’s going on with Iowa wrestling. They had a picture of him up while they were talking to him, maybe you would recognize him. If you use the link, it is around half way through the hour.
Terry Brands, I’m guessing. Lol

Except that the Republicans preach fiscal responsibility until they come into power. Then they spend like drunken sailors. The documentation is quite clear on the effects of Republican vs Democrat administrations on the deficit.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE if you had a small amount of brain power???? The demoRATS F-up, steal, destroy as much as they can. The the Republicans come in and have to clean up!
Sorry to jump into the political arena but I just wanted to put this out there. IMO, a vote for Biden is really a vote for Harris. I don't believe Biden will complete his term (for obvious reasons) so Harris will be the President if he wins. Think about that for a moment or two.

Here is a list of the Bills she sponsored while in Congress.

I vote for POS commie cock-roach biden shows what a F-in MORON LOSER you are PERIOD!!!
What? Biden has governed similarly to most every president who came before him. Only one president has threatened to end our democracy and start an authoritarian regime. Only one has been impeached multiple times. Only one faces dozens of felony charges after leaving office. I can’t believe we’ve been watching the same flick play out this past decade or so. Incredible…
Honestly you can not be this stupid!?!?!?
I guess bad news for you, but great news for the majority of the country, Trump will win the election In November and be the 47th President of The United States of America.
I don't know if you need to start mentally preparing yourself for that now, but it seems like maybe you should.
YES IF we can keep the SOBs from stealing a 3rd election!!! I will add, it is NOT even close!!! TRUMP would win even here in NY IF we had a fair election here which is impossible!!! Just look at the LAWLESS, UNCONSTITUTIONAL trail taking place!!!

IF that is NOT enough to make you SCREAMING MAD!!!! I honestly have no clue what would. Maybe SCUMBAGS coming over the border and murdering, raping, beheading defenseless women and children???

NOT even that for some of these yellow bellied POS!!!!
WW3 is going to be a Russian creation. Trump is Putin's puppet. Not only would Trump move us closer to WW3, he'd have us on the wrong side of it.

If you voted for Trump in the primary, then you basically voted for Biden. If the republicans nominate any other human, the race would be over.
You could be a BIGGER MORON then these others????
You are a good troll. It doesn't need to say democracy in the Constitution. You are parroting far-right crap. (I dislike far-left propaganda also) When the people elect representatives to speak for us in the government it is a representative democracy. We are also a Republic. Both can be true. Stop reading opinion pieces.
I guess when someone says You could not be a BIGGER moron, demoRATS take it as a challenge!!!!
How many more investigations have to come out stating the last election to be the safest one to date
WOW!!!! !))% stolen and covered up by 100% corrupt SCUMBAGS!!! IF you believe nothing what you saw with your OWN EYES(this is real sad by the way) then look at ALL the historic indicators!!! ONE being wrong is a BIG deal!!!

ALL being wrong is next to IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

The fellow here thinks that Anthony and AJ have about a zero chance of wrestling next year at Iowa.
The fellow is a TURD!
Naw. I was confusing cases, apparently.

There were about 64 cases Trump LOST in various courts around the country concerning his unfounded accusations of election fraud.

Meanwhile, Trump has 88 felony charges, currently moving through the court system in four different jurisdictions.

I thought Jay was talking about the felony charges leveled against Trump rather than the 64 cases he lost pertaining to election malfeasance.

….. so Sioux me.
would you at least TRY to get a F-in clue or go do something else!!! I mean really, you can not be this stupid!!! I have elementary age kids who understand what is going on better then you. Now I get the schools here are much better then most but WOW!!!!

Maybe, JUST MAYBE if you had a small amount of brain power???? The demoRATS F-up, steal, destroy as much as they can. The the Republicans come in and have to clean up!

I vote for POS commie cock-roach biden shows what a F-in MORON LOSER you are PERIOD!!!

YES IF we can keep the SOBs from stealing a 3rd election!!! I will add, it is NOT even close!!! TRUMP would win even here in NY IF we had a fair election here which is impossible!!! Just look at the LAWLESS, UNCONSTITUTIONAL trail taking place!!!

IF that is NOT enough to make you SCREAMING MAD!!!! I honestly have no clue what would. Maybe SCUMBAGS coming over the border and murdering, raping, beheading defenseless women and children???

I guess when someone says You could not be a BIGGER moron, demoRATS take it as a challenge!!!!

WOW!!!! !))% stolen and covered up by 100% corrupt SCUMBAGS!!! IF you believe nothing what you saw with your OWN EYES(this is real sad by the way) then look at ALL the historic indicators!!! ONE being wrong is a BIG deal!!!

The fellow is a TURD!

would you at least TRY to get a F-in clue or go do something else!!! I mean really, you can not be this stupid!!! I have elementary age kids who understand what is going on better then you. Now I get the schools here are much better then most but WOW!!!!
You are the best troll. Never change.

• Haha
Reactions: Twoooooooo

IB, who is the bigger POS….the true blue Iowa fan who will vote for Biden/Harris OR the PED state guy who is going to vote for Trump?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Trapper85

The fellow is a TURD!

would you at least TRY to get a F-in clue or go do something else!!! I mean really, you can not be this stupid!!! I have elementary age kids who understand what is going on better than you. Now I get the schools here are much better then most but WOW!!!!
Victim or the Crime?

C'mon divided government!! Keep the far left and far right (and all their robotic voters/followers) from being able to do anything.

MATA!! Make America THINK again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT