ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

With the current weather situation, the Hawks might have a better chance of moving the ball with the Iowa swim team!

I will say that all the nay sayers talking trash in the national broadcast.... Seems to work out well for Hawkeye football.

Still pissed at our Offensive decisions that absolutely cost us the game last week.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkeye_power
They should be talking trash on the national broadcast….
And a big win today proves nothing
That narrative is so ****ing weak. A big win absolutely is huge. This team has the pieces and any little bit of momentum could do wonders for a team that has started off historically slow. CTFO with this doomsday shit or join the nebby band wagon. If Iowa loses tonight I’ll drink the bleach with you, but jfc you are a depressive mother ****er.

Fc3_N8bXgAYbI20

I am hoping for a lackluster first half, Padilla come in for the second, and spark the Hawks to a 33-13 victory. Nice win, Padilla at QB, and I sill win my bet taking Nevada and the points.
And even if something like this were to transpire, Petras would still start next week because, you know, "body of work."

Reactions: hawkeye_power
Not sure rushing Keagan back after a nine month layoff is going to do wonders for the passing game. Timing is a thing. Throw in a terrible oline and erratic QB and you have the makings of getting Keagan killed. Nico has at least worked with SP this year.

Going by other B10 results so far today I'd say if we can't lay at least 40 points on Nevada we're screwed.

Effing dark here. Glad I am not at the game. I'll be surprised if the game doesn't get called at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT