ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Mat 3 Wisconsin fan

...is an idiot. “Make him wrestle.” What’s he doing?” “He’s stalling.” “That’s pathetic.” I can’t see him, but I imagine him having a big stupid face and a mouth that perpetually hangs open.
They hired Ficker for the tournament since Maryland had no entires!!!

Exactly five seconds into Lugos third period the idiot was screaming “STALLING!”

Are we sure it’s a fan and not a coach? Seems awfully close and vocal telling these guys what to do. Definitely sounds like an idiot.

Reactions: el dub
I’m pretty sure that was Bono yelling that. Either way, Wick is boring to watch. He’s just a bigger version of Lizak.
Agreed...I mean what is marinelli supposed to do when he’s flattened out in that leg ride as long as his head is off the mat...? I mean really, tell me cuz I don’t know....that’s pretty much been wick’s offense against the bull and all weekend....and Lugo was in the same position head up and flattened out when that clown was yelling at the refs.....but I’m a novice at best with the rules soooo.....

Agreed...I mean what is marinelli supposed to do when he’s flattened out in that leg ride as long as his head is off the mat...? I mean really, tell me cuz I don’t know....that’s pretty much been wick’s offense against the bull and all weekend....and Lugo was in the same position head up and flattened out when that clown was yelling at the refs.....but I’m a novice at best with the rules soooo.....

When I trained as an official, the guy assigned to me said he told both teams before a dual meet that if they had any leg riders it was on them to work for a turn. He would never call stalling on the bottom man and if no turn seemed imminent he would call stalemate.

I wish that were the rule; because under a good leg rider once you’re flat you can work your bott off and not make any progress. Stalling on the bottom man is an absurd call. The top man is parallel for Pete’s sake.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT