ADVERTISEMENT

Fran high potential players

Six TOs is too many, but it is hard to not have TOs against the Clones, who hack more than any team I watched this year. Might be good the game wasn't in Hilton, or even fewer of them would have been called. Ulis does a lot of good things on the court. Bowen has the potential to be really good. This year, it might only be in spurts. I just hope he doesn't get frustrated, because I am really looking forward to watching Iowa's backcourt next year with Tony, Ulis, Bowen and Harding. Those who have been complaining about Fran never getting athletic PGs, should be very happy.

Six TOs is too many, but it is hard to not have TOs against the Clones, who hack more than any team I watched this year. Might be good the game wasn't in Hilton, or even fewer of them would have been called. Ulis does a lot of good things on the court. Bowen has the potential to be really good. This year, it might only be in spurts. I just hope he doesn't get frustrated, because I am really looking forward to watching Iowa's backcourt next year with Tony, Ulis, Bowen and Harding. Those who have been complaining about Fran never getting athletic PGs, should be very happy.
Surprisingly he struggled inbounding the ball. Looked very uncomfortable doing it

I’m curious if Fran has been helping or hurting some of his higher potential players. Over the past couple years he seems to be pumping the breaks on players that is fans can see have great potential.
Everyone could see that Keegan should have been starting as a freshman yet he limited him and started connnor at the 4.

Last year you could argued that Kris should have been starting and playing more minutes.

This year it seems like Bowen has the potential to be the best PG iowa has had in a long time yet he goes long stretches without getting to play.

Maybe this plan is working as I feel like some of the guys with high potential that did start right away never really improved throughout the years. Cook, weezy, jbo, moss. All these guys started right away and in my mind never really got to that next level to bring the program to a new level. Are the players better off playing a bit and messing up and getting benched and watching and learning from it?

The only guy that started a majority of his freshman year and improved was the peacock and well he’s the peacock for a reason. And I’d argue his improvement was the work he put in
FFS. I swear to god half of the posters(and likely you) have no freaking idea what they’re watching

6 turnovers is far too many isn’t it?
two big three’s early, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, penetration, good defense on cyclone major scoring threat…that’s pretty good isn’t it? but heck yes you go ahead and find a negative to focus on.

FFS. I swear to god half of the posters(and likely you) have no freaking idea what they’re watching
You alright there big shooter? Just going to complain about something without giving any specifics one way or another about anything from my post?
I swear half the posters (and likely you) can’t even read and add any sort of logical input.

two big three’s early, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, penetration, good defense on cyclone major scoring threat…that’s pretty good isn’t it? but heck yes you go ahead and find a negative to focus on.
Just making a point dumb a**. I think he is a good player but 6 to is too many. Get a clue will you. I’m not negative about our players. His to were left out of the earlier post and it’s a factor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT