ADVERTISEMENT

Fran, postgame: "Some things happened in this game that I did not like"

No but it looked to me there was contact on some of those shots which were so short. The shooter looking at the ref in amazement is a tell as well
No but it looked to me there was contact on some of those shots which were so short. The shooter looking at the ref in amazement is a tell as well.
we must have been watching a different game. 3 of those pathetic air balls were long. So zero contact caused those. Murray pulled the string on 2 WIDE OPEN looks and left them short. The officials had ZERO to do with this game. Trying to evaluate that fact that Duke is bigger, stronger and quicker at every position, Iowa making no perimeter shots on coulda, shoulda, wouldas with the officiating crew is weak Sandfort did look at the calling official on 1 of his 100 straight misses...guess if I were him I'd be looking for help(excuse) too.

2 point impact here.

Note that even if the foul was not called, Filipowski stepped out of bounds (watch fans on the left pointing)

so please explain exactly what the Duke player did wrong?

Reactions: amahawk
Better support from Ames and students. Pretty simple. I take it you don’t go to games or watch them on tv?

Perhaps it’s that they have had more success the last 20 years compared to Iowa. You know, the product on the court.

Open your eyes! He took his arm and shoved Pat out of the way.
so both players have the right to the ball. The Duke player maintained the same path...Patrick tried to lunge into him to get in front. This is incidental contact, period. You cannot penalize a bigger player because the smaller one bounced off of him. Nice try though.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez and DewHawk
Open your eyes! He took his arm and shoved Pat out of the way.
Hey hot shit...was that just a foul on Uhlis when he hit the Iowa state player from behind yet retained the ball? I'll wait for you intelligent reply

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT