ADVERTISEMENT

#FREEBELEM

60ab8ed6-7f88-4428-bfa4-5b9152ecc360_text.gif

Come on, you visit that site maybe three times a week. It's dead Jim!
It's become an echo chamber because the site's version of NoleSoul ran off most of the posters with perspectives different than his and those who are left. They feed off of each other while driving off others with their gang mentality. I, and Brain, appreciated you being there.

It's become an echo chamber because the site's version of NoleSoul ran off most of the posters with perspectives different than his and those who are left. They feed off of each other while driving off others with their gang mentality. I, and Brain, appreciated you being there.
Yeah, I figured that when my first post about being there was deleted.
I'll try to stick around but the angry old boomers are a bit much. Muffled laugh.

I expected it from Ed, but kinda surprised about Gary. Those other guys are “warped out the frame”. Beth is good, Reed and Brain represent, and Goldie is Goldie. That is about everybody it seems…

Reactions: Moral and BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT