ADVERTISEMENT

#FREEBELEM

Woody is @IAFB2021Champs. So definitely not a bot.
excuse me wtf GIF by Patriot Act

Why do you keep making shit up about me?
What is wrong with you?

I always thought you were a closeted gay man. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Man I wish I was gay. Women are a pain in the ass.

If I could get off blowing my fishing buddies I’d be a happier man. Alas, I’m a slave to the vajayjay 🤷‍♂️

I prefer being called a honkey. It's just a silly word and makes me laugh.

I’ve always been told I have privilege for being white and that I live on easy street. So, if I’m ever called a cracker or honkey, I think I’ll say thank you. And feel relieved. Life is good, right?

Reactions: like-woahh
I don't see how being black or white gives you free rein to use the C word. Use it around a group of women and you'll get bitch slapped so fast.....
the c word we have been talking about for the entire thread is cracker. Didn’t know women were so testy towards it.
You dumb ****. Which apparently shouldn’t be offensive to you because you are a male.

I’m going to go on a hunger strike until Belem is reinstated. But not just yet. I’m kind of hungry and I have leftover homemade tavern-style pizza from last night.

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
I’m going to go on a hunger strike until Belem is reinstated. But not just yet. I’m kind of hungry and I have leftover homemade tavern-style pizza from last night.
Hope you got that meal.

I’m free again. To answer everyone’s question - I have no idea why I was banned. The message said “inappropriate content” so that could be anything I’ve posted in the past 15 years.

Hope you got that meal.

I’m free again. To answer everyone’s question - I have no idea why I was banned. The message said “inappropriate content” so that could be anything I’ve posted in the past 15 years.
Did you travel while on vacay? Work around the house? Catch any fish?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT