ADVERTISEMENT

#FREEBELEM

peace-out-loser-barney-stinson-zf6mktztfo3xr6v0.gif

Reactions: Woodycantjump55
I am neither Marxist nor queer, not that I begrudge others if those are their interests.

I’m not a little snowflake bitch like HH, so I don’t bother complaining about it, but the obvious double standard is pathetic.
Don't dare point it out though. That'll get you a warning. Trust me.

Reactions: Moral
HawkeyeHitman gets to call me a Marxist queer every day and that’s cool I guess.

Mods here are a joke.
Agree!
I have not encountered the person the post is about. Thus I don’t know if he should be ban. But I do see a bunch of cock gobblers that are defending him that should already be banned. Get with it Mods, let me know if you need help.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
lol wait hold up, he literally said cracker and that was that?! Wow

Also know it’s nowhere close to the same word as the N word. Don’t think going to the store and buying crackers is the same thing as the other word. It’s grotesque people think they’re equivalent.

Snowflakes everywhere.

I don’t know bot. You sure have a bot profile…opened your account years ago, barely posted on here since, long somewhat obscure handle. The only difference is you have some decent salty language, which makes you the first bot I kinda like.
I had a master plan of creating a profile years ago just to blend in with the bots and take it all down.
I’ve quickly realized this chat is full of a bunch of cry baby douchebags and I feel like calling them out instead.

lol wait hold up, he literally said cracker and that was that?! Wow

Also know it’s nowhere close to the same word as the N word. Don’t think going to the store and buying crackers is the same thing as the other word. It’s grotesque people think they’re equivalent.

Snowflakes everywhere.
Depends what color skin you have. If you are black you can use both the n word and c word. If you are white you can only use the c word.
Either no one should use them or everyone should be able to.
If it’s offensive stop fuggin using it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Depends what color skin you have. If you are black you can use both the n word and c word. If you are white you can only use the c word.
Sure. Makes cents.
what a loser.

I don't see how being black or white gives you free reign to use the C word. Use it around a group of women and you'll get bitch slapped so fast.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT