ADVERTISEMENT

Frost On The Verge Of Tears After The Loss Today

It is clear to me that when he started out, his guys in the trenches were not even close to what you need to be competitive in the B1G.

IMHO, that gap has begun to close, so they may not be too far away. He still needs more size, strength and especially depth on both the OL and DL, but they clearly have improved.

If we lose as many guys on the DL as we could lose, they may have an advantage next year. I am just hoping some of our guys take advantage of the free year and stick around. Nixon and Golston will get drafted, but I am hoping guys like ZVV, Heflin, and Schulte stick around for another year while 3rd team youngsters like Isaac Bruce, Logan Jones, Yahya Black, Logan Lee, Deonte Craig, etc... get up to speed.

It is clear to me that when he started out, his guys in the trenches were not even close to what you need to be competitive in the B1G.

IMHO, that gap has begun to close, so they may not be too far away. He still needs more size, strength and especially depth on both the OL and DL, but they clearly have improved.

If we lose as many guys on the DL as we could lose, they may have an advantage next year. I am just hoping some of our guys take advantage of the free year and stick around. Nixon and Golston will get drafted, but I am hoping guys like ZVV, Heflin, and Schulte stick around for another year while 3rd team youngsters like Isaac Bruce, Logan Jones, Yahya Black, Logan Lee, Deonte Craig, etc... get up to speed.

Don't remember who the big nose tackle was for Nebraska but he ate up Linderbaum on an occasion or two.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT