ADVERTISEMENT

FSU women posters....

I’m not a bad guy. The only thing I’m guilty of is saying “we’d make cute FSU babies”.

I told her I was going to walk behind her to make sure she got home safely, several times.

She freaked out over nothing and then made up lies about me stalking her and trying to have sex with her.

I even tried to apologize to her several times telling her that wasn’t true, but she wouldn’t have none of it. It was then I realized she liked the attention and was nutso.

I like talking about this night, it’s funny. I like taking the bait when people bring it up. She likes it even more because everyone comes to her defense.

And I’m pretty sure she did chase Cups up to Atlanta. I’m not 100% sure, but the rumor mill in the LR is that was the case. She hasn’t denied it.

More stories.

Whatever you're reason is for walking behind me, you still walked home behind me.

I didn't "freak" out. I was weirded out by your comments and I left. You followed me home, but I haven't said you tried to have sex with me.

Have you seen Cups? Sometimes a nice guy, but I'm fairly certain ladies aren't lining up. I moved to Atlanta to take a job and because my best friend (no pics) had just moved up here.

I have a confession. I was previously a M1’er; it seemed logical. But I’ve been converted to M2. Its straight forward and easier and doesn’t require mathematical equations.

images

giphy.gif

my best friend (no pics)

6853b696cbe0657b6a72acd62fd93062.gif

I can’t believe you screenshot that when it happened and still have them...I think it’s weird.

And don’t see what the big deal is, I admitted to being lost and making sure you got home safe. Those text prove I’m not lying. If you had answered the first time and told me where I parked I wouldn’t have kept calling.

Thanks for helping

Last edited:
I can’t believe you screenshot that when it happened and still have them...I think it’s weird.

And don’t see what the big deal is, I admitted to being lost and making sure you got home safe. Those text prove I’m not lying. If you had answered the first time and told me where I parked I wouldn’t have kept calling.

Thanks for helping

Not sure why I would have answered.

I screenshot those because they were asked for last time this played out in the LR. And if you can read, they were still sitting in an old Photobucket account that I probably haven’t used since. Don’t flatter yourself.

Not sure why I would have answered.

I screenshot those because they were asked for last time this played out in the LR. And if you can read, they were still sitting in an old Photobucket account that I probably haven’t used since. Don’t flatter yourself.

Those text and missed calls don’t bother me at all, it proves my point. I was seriously lost and you were acting like a 16 year old who had never been out drinking.

What did the text the next day say?

Reactions: Lurker1999
It’s be fair- those just prove dans version of the story.

Which is a level 8 creeper story. Mentioning “babies” and “I will follow you home,” during a first time meeting/drinking session? Let me know when those work for a guy, cause it will be the first time. If roles were reversed, I wouldn’t blame a guy for being weirded out in the slightest.

Which is a level 8 creeper story. Mentioning “babies” and “I will follow you home,” during a first time meeting/drinking session? Let me know when those work for a guy, cause it will be the first time. If roles were reversed, I wouldn’t blame a guy for being weirded out in the slightest.

I disagree wholeheartedly on the walk home part. It was late and it was a bad part of town. I would rather be dealing with this crapola than waking up the next morning and learning she had been raped or killed.

The “cute babies” comment was a freaking joke. A normal person would have just said it’s time to call it a night and then grabbed a cab. She ran out of there as if she just walked in on her boyfriend banging her best-friend.

Nonetheless, I aplologized to her several times and said it wasn’t my intention to freak her out. She wouldn’t respond but continued to seek attention from anyone who would listen in the LR. To the point of taking screenshots and posting. She was even calling people who then called me laughing.

At that this point I realized she just liked the attention and was either having fun, or was mental. I’ve since determined she is mental.

Why walk behind her in the first place? I still don’t get this

She posted above the text as to why.

We were downtown Orlando and she lived maybe a mile or so from where we were. She rode with me there earlier in the night.

She decided to walk home after she refused a cab or me driving her home. There is a long stretch between her place and the bars that are incredibly sketch and feared for her safety. I told her that I was going to be behind her just to make sure she made it to her apartment complex safely. Any decent person would have done the same thing.

We were downtown Orlando and she lived maybe a mile or so from where we were. She rode with me there earlier in the night.

She decided to walk home after she refused a cab or me driving her home. There is a long stretch between her place and the bars that are incredibly sketch and feared for her safety. I told her that I was going to be behind her just to make sure she made it to her apartment complex safely. Any decent person would have done the same thing.
Maybe I’m off base. In situations where I’ve walked girls home I’ve walked next to them for conversation and stuff

201308160714366154.gif

I used to live in downtown Orlando. I don’t know what particular area they are talking about but I lived on N. Orange just North of Colonial. I could walk to the bars downtown but, as Dan stated, some areas could get sketchy in this stretch. I walked it often but, if I was walking at night, I’d usually be in a group. Walking that stretch alone at night would not be advised.

Ok, so this has gone on long enough.

Pics of this whole ass that keeps getting mentioned? You stalked followed her for a mile, we know you got some. Then we can fully assess the situation.

Basically we have discovered only 1 sure thing: There are 3 sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth.

Whatever happened, its still good to laugh at all these years later. At my age now, I would not find what Dan said to be creepy. But when I was younger, I may have.

I'm calling it a draw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT