ADVERTISEMENT

FSU women posters....

Basically we have discovered only 1 sure thing: There are 3 sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth.

Whatever happened, its still good to laugh at all these years later. At my age now, I would not find what Dan said to be creepy. But when I was younger, I may have.

I'm calling it a draw.
Damn! I almost said that to you at Notre Dame. Missed opportunity.

And they weren’t “strangers”, they’d been internet acquantinces a bit. At least long enough to exchange digits....let’s not forget she met him willingly

Not as if Dans online personality’s isn’t something you’d expect to say “let’s make babies” when he posted a hat trick story leading up to said meeting.

Damn! I almost said that to you at Notre Dame. Missed opportunity.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Who knows, he might actually really like it
Just this week:

Hold my pecker

While I am listening to their heart sounds: Is it telling you that I love you?

Do I get a reach around too?

Flushing out a patients ears and the water sprays everywhere he says to me: I always wanted to take a bath with you

I think hearing "we would make beautiful FSU babies" would be an upgrade!

Can we get someone to finish the story? So this magnificent evening was six years ago, and since then, @DanC78 moved to C*mming, GA, @lizfsu moved to Atlanta, GA around the same time? And some guy named cups also moved? And within that time @DanC78 met, married and impregnated some lady? Damn, that's quick. All this talk about making FSU babies on the first date, sounds like you were ovulating your whole life, dude. How'd you meet her Dan? Any stalky stories on getting in her pants? Where does cups show up? Is impregnated lady an ex of cups? Or impregnated lady part of the triple Dan was talking about? Maybe that's how it happened so quickly. Any more drama we can suck out of this thread?

Btw, props to Dan for getting your, you're correct in a 3AM drunk text after stalking some girl for a mile in downtown Orlando.

Just this week:

Hold my pecker

Flushing out a patients ears and the water sprays everywhere he says to me: I always wanted to take a bath with you

Please tell me these were old guys with dementia

Reactions: Lurker1999
Can we get someone to finish the story? So this magnificent evening was six years ago, and since then, @DanC78 moved to C*mming, GA, @lizfsu moved to Atlanta, GA around the same time? And some guy named cups also moved? And within that time @DanC78 met, married and impregnated some lady? Damn, that's quick. All this talk about making FSU babies on the first date, sounds like you were ovulating your whole life, dude. How'd you meet her Dan? Any stalky stories on getting in her pants? Where does cups show up? Is impregnated lady an ex of cups? Or impregnated lady part of the triple Dan was talking about? Maybe that's how it happened so quickly. Any more drama we can suck out of this thread?

Btw, props to Dan for getting your, you're correct in a 3AM drunk text after stalking some girl for a mile in downtown Orlando.

I’m done arguing with this misogynistic prick. I think we both know what happened. Even though it’s meant to be funny story, 6 years later it still makes him look a little creepy, and he doesn’t like that. Therefore he twists the story his way and throws in big words like “crazy” and “mental” at every chance he gets. Laugh a little, Dan.

To answer your question, I moved to Atalanta in 2013. I have no idea when Dan moved. Cups, who was also a poster, also lives in Atlanta.

Dan’s baby mama drama is his story, not mine.

I’m done arguing with this misogynistic prick. I think we both know what happened. Even though it’s meant to be funny story, 6 years later it still makes him look a little creepy, and he doesn’t like that. Therefore he twists the story his way and throws in big words like “crazy” and “mental” at every chance he gets. Laugh a little, Dan.

To answer your question, I moved to Atalanta in 2013. I have no idea when Dan moved. Cups, who was also a poster, also lives in Atlanta.

Dan’s baby mama drama is his story, not mine.

I had actually met my now wife about a month before this night. We started dating pretty serious the fall of that year (2013). We got married in Aug of 2015 and we now have 2 kids and very happily married. We moved to Atlanta in 2017.

So in hindsight it was definitely in my best interest that she flipped out on me that night.

Cups was a great poster, I sometimes wonder if RunRonnieRun is Cups????

So when Liz aired all this out in the LR, Cups was all over it. He had an online persona as a ladies man etc. Liz and him then started interacting and dare I say, flirting with one another. A few months later she said she was moving to Atlanta (where Cups lived). Then they were posting how they were out at the same parties and bars etc. This all happened in 2013.

My post on what happened that night is 100% accurate. She clearly has a different version in her head, which is why I believe she is way down the line on the crazy axis.

I had actually met my now wife about a month before this night. We started dating pretty serious the fall of that year (2013). We got married in Aug of 2015 and we now have 2 kids and very happily married. We moved to Atlanta in 2017.

So in hindsight it was definitely in my best interest that she flipped out on me that night.

Cups was a great poster, I sometimes wonder if RunRonnieRun is Cups????

So when Liz aired all this out in the LR, Cups was all over it. He had an online persona as a ladies man etc. Liz and him then started interacting and dare I say, flirting with one another. A few months later she said she was moving to Atlanta (where Cups lived). Then they were posting how they were out at the same parties and bars etc. This all happened in 2013.

My post on what happened that night is 100% accurate. She clearly has a different version in her head, which is why I believe she is way down the line on the crazy axis.
What ever happened with you and Poo?

I knew her brother many years ago, he’s a great guy. I also knew her baby daddy. He’s the craziest person I ever met.

Reactions: Lurker1999
Just this week:

Hold my pecker

I think I know this guy: 50+, Jewish and West Boca.

prostatecheck.jpg

I knew her brother many years ago, he’s a great guy. I also knew her baby daddy. He’s the craziest person I ever met.

That’s funny you bring this up. I was just thinking about all the great threads we had back in the day. The Poo thread was definitely one of them!

Poo and I divorced back in 08. Her and I still have a great relationship all things considering. She is remarried with a little one as well.

And yes, her dad was the man, love that guy still to this day! And yes, her ex is a mess!

The Poo thread was hilarious!

Just realized you said brother...they are very good guys as well. Poo is a great girl, we just weren’t meant to be married. We have no hard feelings against one another.

Reactions: nolesincebirth
Just realized you said brother...they are very good guys as well. Poo is a great girl, we just weren’t meant to be married. We have no hard feelings against one another.
Yeah, Phillip. Great guy. And I’ll say it again, Chuck was certifiably crazy. Lots of fun though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT