ADVERTISEMENT

****Fulton County indictment watch thread****UPDATE Trump and 18 individuals indicted, Trump has been arrested. Powell, Chesebro & Ellis plead guilty

Those of you that disagree with me on Hillary, so be it and I respect your opinions.

However, at some point we need to bring this country back to normalcy. HRC's career is over. However MAGATs hate her with a passion.

Her getting involved only potentially taints a guilty verdict(s). I hate Trump and his supporters and I think most of them are a lost cause. There is nothing to gain by her influence, and a lot more hatred to be spun up. IMHO
Good honest take Jimmy. Hillary should be no where near any of this. It was her own doing that helped get Trump elected

Where the CRIMES occurred for fux sake.

Do you like embarrassing yourself?
Holy shit.

Again I find myself going in circles because everytime I engage with any of you 12 ****ing lemmings jump in.

Joe asked me what the significance of Fulton was, specific to it be "democrats", fulton county in a dem strong hold. When the next person jumped in it was "did it have to be there" it did not. The law was even provided which clearly says it did not.

Tom there shouldn't be a sigh at all, the FBI said she did something wrong, but they felt it wasn't enough to bring charges, 6 years later you can see why it appears to be a double standard and people are pissed. Just acknowledge that for once will ya. and no I am not defending Trump, the best thing he can do is drop out. When Comey dropped that bombshell it probably cost her the election. So yea if she wouldn't have gotten in trouble with the FBI she would probably be president

Tom there shouldn't be a sigh at all, the FBI said she did something wrong, but they felt it wasn't enough to bring charges, 6 years later you can see why it appears to be a double standard and people are pissed. Just acknowledge that for once will ya. and no I am not defending Trump, the best thing he can do is drop out. When Comey dropped that bombshell it probably cost her the election. So yea if she wouldn't have gotten in trouble with the FBI she would probably be president
Sigh. Hillary was raked over the coals, testifying for hours. She never took the fifth once. They couldn’t find enough to take it forward to an indictment. It’s not a double standard, no matter how bad you want it to be.

You’re grasping at false equivalencies. You’re desperate. Eat shit.

Holy shit.

Again I find myself going in circles because everytime I engage with any of you 12 ****ing lemmings jump in.

Joe asked me what the significance of Fulton was, specific to it be "democrats", fulton county in a dem strong hold. When the next person jumped in it was "did it have to be there" it did not. The law was even provided which clearly says it did not.
Your Fulton outrage stands in stark contrast to your non outrage to election interference.

Last edited:

antonio-banderas-oh.gif

Tom there shouldn't be a sigh at all, the FBI said she did something wrong, but they felt it wasn't enough to bring charges

Jeff Freaking Sessions and Bill Barr "felt" it wasn't enough to bring charges.

Do you recall Jeff Sessions telling his GOP colleagues to "bring me evidence of a crime and I will prosecute it"?

That wasn't "FBI", that was TWO Republican AGs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT