ADVERTISEMENT

Gabble Steveson to Iowa?

Aaron Donald left Pitt at 6-1, 260#
I just double checked, he was 285 at the combine. That's a pretty big jump from whatever Gable was at camp, and after seeing him play in preseason I don't think he's sniffing 6 1" either.
I really thought Gable was bigger.

Reactions: vhsalum
Aaron Donald played at Pitt at 6-1 , 260#. That is same size as Gable. That does not mean Gable will be as good as Donald. I watched Donald in HS and saw every Pitt game in which he played. To say that Gable is not athletic is rediculous..

Aaron Donald played at Pitt at 6-1 , 260#. That is same size as Gable. That does not mean Gable will be as good as Donald. I watched Donald in HS and saw every Pitt game in which he played. To say that Gable is not athletic is rediculous..
Some people just have a natural feel for a certain sport, and not others, even if they are athletic. For Gable that sport is wrestling, for other big athletic guys, it’s football or basketball.

Reactions: MilleGinja
Some people just have a natural feel for a certain sport, and not others, even if they are athletic. For Gable that sport is wrestling, for other big athletic guys, it’s football or basketball.

Or..
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

different era, however you have to talk about John Randall as an underrated, small DT. The difference being is Steveson isn’t as hungry as Randall was. If you have You Tube TV, there is a show named a Football Life. Randall’s story is great watch.

Reactions: Trapper85
different era, however you have to talk about John Randall as an underrated, small DT. The difference being is Steveson isn’t as hungry as Randall was. If you have You Tube TV, there is a show named a Football Life. Randall’s story is great watch.
Gable is a standout athlete for a heavyweight wrestler, but just average athlete for big time football. Most really athletic big guys stick with football, which is where most of the glory and possibly money is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT