ADVERTISEMENT

Gabble Steveson to Iowa?

I think you're underestimating how ridiculous NFL athletes are. Gable doesn't look especially fast or quick compared to his peers out there.
That’s why it so hard to find good athletic heavyweights, football and basketball suck them all up.

Football and WWF are get very rich quick, and wrestling is get moderately rich slower.
Well very soon, football and WWF will be past tense. That what? MMA? No way is Gable going to do MMA. He’s the least committed man in America. He’d get his ass handed to him in MMA.

Gable was gifted at birth to be a wrestler. It didn’t require great effort to be the best. He took it for granted. Now he is seeing how narrow his skill set and opportunity is. Unless he finds his future in wrestling, I fear that he will be in some menial job in a few years at age 30 with no money and no degree.

The pursuit of fame and fortune is the fastest way to be denied fame and fortune. There are no shortcuts.

Well very soon, football and WWF will be past tense. That what? MMA? No way is Gable going to do MMA. He’s the least committed man in America. He’d get his ass handed to him in MMA.

Gable was gifted at birth to be a wrestler. It didn’t require great effort to be the best. He took it for granted. Now he is seeing how narrow his skill set and opportunity is. Unless he finds his future in wrestling, I fear that he will be in some menial job in a few years at age 30 with no money and no degree.

The pursuit of fame and fortune is the fastest way to be denied fame and fortune. There are no shortcuts.
He needs to at least go back and finish his degree for free plus a bunch of NIL opportunities. Make some more money and increase you legendary status with a few world golds and another Olympic gold, then the sky’s the limit in coaching after that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT