ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Newsom savagely mocked as ‘disgusting transphobe’ for claiming men can’t get pregnant at abortion rally Gabriel Hays - 5h ago

abby97

HR Heisman
Sep 16, 2010
Conservatives on Twitter had a field day Wednesday bashing Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., for getting his far left talking points all mixed up. At an abortion rally, he denied that men can get pregnant, which goes against current woke ideology.

On Wednesday, Newsom posted a video of himself speaking to abortion and Planned Parenthood supporters about his commitment to defend the "reproductive rights" of women and girls in California in a rebuke of the potential SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe v Wade that was leaked in a court draft opinion on Monday.

Newsom’s speech consisted of the typical boilerplate pro-abortion talking points, but the caption for his video made one assertion conservatives thought the left had abandoned some time ago.

‘DEVOUT CATHOLIC’ BIDEN TORCHED FOR APPEALING TO HIS RIGHTS AS A ‘CHILD OF GOD’ TO JUSTIFY ABORTION

"If men could get pregnant, this wouldn’t even be a conversation," Newsom tweeted. "This decision isn’t about strengthening families - it’s about extremism. It’s about control. We will fight for the right to choose."

Conservative commentators were quick to point out that Newsom’s claim about men not being able to get pregnant is inconsistent with the current far left narrative on gender and sex, which now insists that men (trans men) can become pregnant.

"Lazy (and overused) talking point aside, it was just a few months ago when Democrats claimed it’s not just women who can get pregnant," Seattle radio host Jason Rants reminded his followers.

You just can't make this stuff up.....

Oregon's 'Menstrual Dignity Act' requires schools to place feminine products in boys' bathrooms​

The law also requires schools to post instructions on how to use menstrual products​

You just can't make this stuff up.....

Oregon's 'Menstrual Dignity Act' requires schools to place feminine products in boys' bathrooms​

The law also requires schools to post instructions on how to use menstrual products​

I hope this gets mandated nationally. Definitely a top 5 issue for me when I vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT