ADVERTISEMENT

Gender Warz—-boxing edition

Except she was born and raised a woman. She's never been a guy. She has some chromosomes normally found in males, but what does that even mean? How many athletes have had this over the years and nobody knew. I recall people saying Flo Jo was a dude. Heard similar things about Serena Williams. It wasn't long ago you same people were saying "the definition of a woman is being born with a vagina." Now, it appears that isn't always the case, huh?
Now, if this is the case and she has NO testies visible and has been raised a girl all her life, then I too am sorry. We need more clarification. When I watched the video, it sure looked to be a man. But, I watched AFTER hearing the story, so that can absolutly cloud the viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I'll tell you what, whatever sympathy I might have had for people who felt they were shorted an opportunity because they were competing against a trans person has really been reduced if it is just going to be a goto excuse for getting your ass kicked. Especially if the person you are competing against isn't trans.

I'll tell you what, whatever sympathy I might have had for people who felt they were shorted an opportunity because they were competing against a trans person has really been reduced if it is just going to be a goto excuse for getting your ass kicked. Especially if the person you are competing against isn't trans.

The more I think about all of this the more I question this Italian lass. She wanted that fight over the second it started, going to her corner under 10 seconds into the bout.

Then she comes back, drops her right, leaving herself wide open for an easy shot to the chin, and then she quit. Then starts bawling like a child and runs right to a pc.

Not buying it.

I would suspect attorneys are lining up in hopes to represent her in an upcoming libel case. The dq in 2023 sounds suspect and I haven't seen anything concrete confirming she indeed has XY chromosome.

It always has been this way. It was never about protecting girls. It was always about hatred.

It always has been this way. It was never about protecting girls. It was always about hatred.
It’s 💯 about protecting women. This is still up for debate as to whether it’s ethical or not. If she doesn’t have testez that are producing testosterone at a level much higher thanwhat has been seen in women before, she has no reason not to be allowed to compete. If she does have testes that are preducong much supraphysiologic levels of T, then I am not sure how to proceed.

It’s 💯 about protecting women. This is still up for debate as to whether it’s ethical or not. If she doesn’t have testez that are producing testosterone at a level much higher thanwhat has been seen in women before, she has no reason not to be allowed to compete. If she does have testes that are preducong much supraphysiologic levels of T, then I am not sure how to proceed.
Sure it is

I keep waiting for some actual science to support the argument that trans-women have an advantage over biological women but nothing has come out on it. So either they aren't actually interested in the answer (of course they aren't) or there isn't any actual science that backs up the argument they are making.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Can you link where you are getting the information that she has testes or even a higher level of testosterone?

JFC. They are already tested for steroids. Now they have to worry that their ovaries and adrenal glands are producing too much testosterone? Give me a break.

The boxer in question has been beaten twice by Irish women.
That’s entirely unsurprising. 😂

Once again, your fixation on testicles here is weird. Where are you seeing anything about her having testicles? I haven’t seen a single thing about it other than people saying she “might” have them, and those people are just randoms online that have no actual information.

Once again, your fixation on testicles here is weird. Where are you seeing anything about her having testicles? I haven’t seen a single thing about it other than people saying she “might” have them, and those people are just randoms online.
He may have heard it from WDT who I believe is the leader of this merry little band of testicular fixators.

I keep waiting for some actual science to support the argument that trans-women have an advantage over biological women but nothing has come out on it. So either they aren't actually interested in the answer (of course they aren't) or there isn't any actual science that backs up the argument they are making.
I could see where a trans woman has physical advantages over other women. Why wouldn't they?

Reactions: goldmom
I’ll bet you will totally abandon this issue when all the women are protected.
What a cluster of misinformation this has become.

Reactions: McLovin32
I could see where a trans woman has physical advantages over other women. Why wouldn't they?
You can "see", but can you actually prove that? Assumptions don't mean jack shit. Show the data. Why are they afraid to actually test this? It seems to be a more important issue to conservatives than, say, selling lists of undercover CIA assets to the Russians who then mysteriously start disappearing. If it's so important to national security, why aren't they testing it?

You can "see", but can you actually prove that? Assumptions don't mean jack shit. Show the data. Why are they afraid to actually test this? It seems to be a more important issue to conservatives than, say, selling lists of undercover CIA assets to the Russians who then mysteriously start disappearing. If it's so important to national security, why aren't they testing it?
I don't understand where you're coming from. If I, a man, decided that I wanted to transition to a woman, would I not be starting out as someone with the natural physical advantages that a man has over a woman? I don't think any tests are required to prove that men are physically stronger, faster, and quicker than women.

I also don't understand why this discussion of trans women is germain to a discussion of this boxer who is not a trans women.

Reactions: goldmom
The
I’ll bet you will totally abandon this issue when all the women are protected.
What a cluster of misinformation this has become.
Show me where I’m anti trans in any other place besides sports

Once you’ve had high r
Testosterone levels, you maintain a higher number of nuclei per muscle cell. Advantage

Once again, your fixation on testicles here is weird. Where are you seeing anything about her having testicles? I haven’t seen a single thing about it other than people saying she “might” have them, and those people are just randoms online that have no actual information.
My bad, I was conflating that story I saw today with her, when it was about that other girl who had testicles that were indeed undescended. Castor? She should definitely be dq’d

JFC. They are already tested for steroids. Now they have to worry that their ovaries and adrenal glands are producing too much testosterone? Give me a break.
No, it’s the same test for steroids, if it’s Supra physiological level of testosterone, do further tests. Kudos to you for knowing the adrenals produce testosterone

Once you’ve had high r
Testosterone levels, you maintain a higher number of nuclei per muscle cell. Advantage
Good for her. I didn't see anyone complaining about Michael Phelps having longer arms and bigger hands that made him a faster swimmer. Some people get gifted with a physiology that makes them better at things than others. It's variation and it makes us who we are. If someone has more physical gifts then you just have to be smarter than they are. Or you lose. That's the way sports are.

I don't understand where you're coming from. If I, a man, decided that I wanted to transition to a woman, would I not be starting out as someone with the natural physical advantages that a man has over a woman? I don't think any tests are required to prove that men are physically stronger, faster, and quicker than women.

I also don't understand why this discussion of trans women is germain to a discussion of this boxer who is not a trans women.
Because those advantages disappear after transitioning. Or at least that's what the limited data we have says. Again, don't tell me what you think. What you think is biased. Show me with data. No one can do that because either nobody is running experiments or there isn't data that supports the trans-women have an advantage. If it's the first thing, then this really isn't that big of an issue because nobody actually cares about the truth.

The thing is, I get where this perception is coming from. I agree that if there is an inherent advantage then rules need to be set up to prevent it. But until there is data to support it, you can't make the rules.

It's very funny to me because in all the trans competing in sports threads, everyone was stating how simple it is. If you're born a woman, you can compete, if you're born a man and transition, you cannot. And I agree w/ that.

Now all the sudden being born a woman does not mean you can compete in women's sports apparently.

That was before Harry Potter's mom decided on the eye test.

Whoa whoa whoa

@WDSMHAWK
@gohawks50
@Tom Paris

Better bring this heretic back into line. Can’t have liberals thinking for themselves.

Yeah, the last thing we need are people just regurgitating the same few talking points or applying their narratives to every situation while blinding themselves to facts.

I have an assignment for the class. Note any person who labels themselves as a “free thinker” or “critical thinker” on twitter/instagram/facebook etc… and observe their thinking ability over time. Are any of them actually free or critical thinkers? So far I’ve found an extremely low match rate. They frequently call others sheep while basically following along with whatever their chosen group and leaders say or do.

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT