ADVERTISEMENT

Giants vs Bucs

Why the heck did New England quit on Brady. He still has it.

Bucs stink. They should have put 17 on the board given the field position advantage they’ve had.
No wonder these chumps lost to the Bears

Is this the same officiating crew that did the GB-Minn game? I just tuned in shortly after the NJG interception and they’ve tried handing TB two terrible PF calls.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Jones has completely cost them this game with his 2 boneheaded interceptions. Rest of their team has played pretty damn good tonight.
That's been the trend. The defense typically breaks in the 3rd or 4th quarter after keeping them in it while Jones puts them in bad positions repeatedly.

Hey!!! I'm gonna lose my FF game because Jones sucks and couldn't avoid turnovers and sacks, but that last TD pass just won me two bets in this game, so at least I made some money in a loss.

tenor.gif

Took a $450 loss on this one. Teased Bucs and the over down 6 points. TB12 and the Bucs are pretenders. This Giants team is god awful.
The Giants have talent. But there's a difference between teams like NYG and Atlanta (who also has talent), and teams towards the top of the league.

He’s just a winner. Had to fight from being a back up at Michigan, and just won. Had to fight as a low draft pick and back up in New England, and just won.

He is an American success story and should be emulated by all young athletes.
He’s a cheater that played for a team that cheats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT