ADVERTISEMENT

Gilman

Mar 14, 2003
So what’s the story here? I know he left the HWC to the Nittany Lion Wrestling Club, it what’s with the blatant animosity cheering for PSU guys and such?

Sanderson got in his ear and convinced him that we gave up on him in favor of Lee, the lying ****.
Which is most likely true. Who wouldn’t? Spencer has done wayyy to much for Iowa for them to not cater to him over a Gilman. Easy decision. Plus Lee is the better wrestler all day everyday.

Reactions: your_master5
I don’t like it but I can understand it. I would think if you work out with guys everyday you would become friends and cheer for them. Add that to leaving Iowa with a bad taste in his mouth and it all adds up. He sure seems to have a chip on his shoulder with his approach to everything.

Reactions: drunkengoat
Gilman seems to naturally like being an antagonist and always has. That’s probably a big part of it. And then the rest is that he feels like a jilted lover and feels like we left him at the alter once a prettier girl came along. As mentioned something similar happened with Ramos when he felt like the coaches favored Dan Dennis. It’s just hard when we have two guys competing for the same spot. For what it’s worth I do think Ramos eventually reconciled with the Brands and hopefully someday Gilman will do the same.

I 100% did! I think it was when he tweeted “CARTER STAROCCI!!!!” (sp?). I countered with “DARIAN CRUZ!!!!!” And no, I will not grow up.

I have to say, it is a bit odd the way Gilman went about it given that he was in the room with some of those guys.

A more tempered reaction might be to say "Unbelievable match by Starocci. I know how tough Kemerer is and to beat him is no joke!" You can cheer for the people in your new club while still paying homage to the old.

I have to say, it is a bit odd the way Gilman went about it given that he was in the room with some of those guys.

A more tempered reaction might be to say "Unbelievable match by Starocci. I know how tough Kemerer is and to beat him is no joke!" You can cheer for the people in your new club while still paying homage to the old.
I don’t think Gilman is grammatically equipped enough to type out that message

Sad news for Gilman is he left Iowa to get away from Spencer but it doesn't look like Spencer will be going to the OTT so Gilman moved all that way for nothing. He could have been the rep for the HWC at 57 Kg this year after all. He had a lot of fans when he was in IC but now I would guess he is one of the most hated wrestlers around because there is no reason for NLWC fans to like him. He isn't really doing anything for them other than making them look stupid which is what he did to the Hawks while he was here.

Sad news for Gilman is he left Iowa to get away from Spencer but it doesn't look like Spencer will be going to the OTT so Gilman moved all that way for nothing. He could have been the rep for the HWC at 57 Kg this year after all. He had a lot of fans when he was in IC but now I would guess he is one of the most hated wrestlers around because there is no reason for NLWC fans to like him. He isn't really doing anything for them other than making them look stupid which is what he did to the Hawks while he was here.

Funniest part of all of it is if Spencer wanted to replace him in Happy Valley, Carl would do it in a second. SL is one of the most valuable wrestlers an RTC could have, so I wonder if he realizes he's ALWAYS going to train where Spencer doesn't want to be, like in HV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT