ADVERTISEMENT

Golf degens - Open Championship - Faulty Gator will be posting here

Dang this Open ( like all of them ) is hard to watch. Every hole looks the same, can't follow the white ball on the brown/yellow grass, sinkholes for bunkers, rain drops in the camera, 150 foot putts, etc. Give me Merican golf. Trees, water and sand traps. And the announcers...
Always feels like the whole tournament is captured by one or two cameras on wide angle

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Here’s what I have:

1 unit on each of these guys to finish top 20

Thomas +115
Cam Smith +125
Zalatoris +130
Matsuyama +210
Finau +155

Also did round robins by 2’s and 3’s, putting 2/3 unit on twos, and 1/3 unit on 3’s.

Sounds like this could look more like the JDC than a major. Give me the ball strikers, baby.
I mean, I’m thrilled with Cam. But my other guys need to step on it.

I really should’ve looked at tee times. You gotta have guys who get their Thursday or Friday round in early. Or maybe I’m looking for excuses as to why some otherwise strong major performers are inexplicably struggling.

I mean, I’m thrilled with Cam. But my other guys need to step on it.

I really should’ve looked at tee times. You gotta have guys who get their Thursday or Friday round in early. Or maybe I’m looking for excuses as to why some otherwise strong major performers are inexplicably struggling.
Caesars had a prop @ +125 that Mcllroy, Rahm, Scheffler, and Zalatoris all make the cut. So I bet that. Of course Zalatoris got off to a rough start and I thought I was in trouble. At least he started playing well today and should make it.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I would like Mcllroy or Scheffler to win this. I always bet Cameron Smith to win at every major. Didn't this time.

This is awesome. Homa absolutely is preventing me from cashing huge by missing the cut.

i have a team with Hovland and Rory on it (with Ancer, Sergio and Pieters). Still will cash but damn.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
This is awesome. Homa absolutely is preventing me from cashing huge by missing the cut.

i have a team with Hovland and Rory on it (with Ancer, Sergio and Pieters). Still will cash but damn.

Same post, just add Woodland for me.

I have 20 entries and 18 5 of 6 and Homa and Woodland killed me. Great tournament though and hope the wind howls tomorrow.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Rory is +100 to win right now, which seems awfully respectful for a one shot lead and a whole round left.

Some low scores being posted this morning.
Sam Burns -7
Three guys are shooting -5

Normally, there is always one shitty day of weather at the Open. It’s been balmy the last two years.

I know they’ll NEVER stop having The Open at RSA, but this is like the John Deere Classic. If the weather isn’t shitty, these guys tear it up.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
I would like Mcllroy or Scheffler to win this. I always bet Cameron Smith to win at every major. Didn't this time.
I have tickets on McIlory and Scheffler to win. Scheffler is gone of course.
I hedged with Cameron Smith at +260 and Hovland +1000. Mad at myself for not betting CS pre tourney.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Here’s what I have:

1 unit on each of these guys to finish top 20

Thomas +115
Cam Smith +125
Zalatoris +130
Matsuyama +210
Finau +155

Also did round robins by 2’s and 3’s, putting 2/3 unit on twos, and 1/3 unit on 3’s.

Sounds like this could look more like the JDC than a major. Give me the ball strikers, baby.
Barf.

All Finau has to do is not go +6 on 16 & 17 for the week, and Zalatoris doubled the Road Hole today to keep me from having 3 top 20’s.

Or I could pick better golfers. Nah, I’d rather complain about elite golfers not being elite enough for my degenerate-ness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT