ADVERTISEMENT

Golf degens - US Open

Who is MJ Daffue and why is he the best golfer in the world??

Just a physical specimen.

Side note: he wasn’t even planning on going to the qualifying event.

E8ULgj6WQAEf0v1

TV personalities are so worked up over the LIV tour, I find myself rooting for LIV players just to see the rage...

Reactions: BrunoMars420
Still a lot of golf to be played today, but it looks very possible that the cut line could be only 6 or 7 shots off the lead. It could be a VERY entertaining weekend!

Reactions: NoleinATL
Still a lot of golf to be played today, but it looks very possible that the cut line could be only 6 or 7 shots off the lead. It could be a VERY entertaining weekend!
Right now +3 makes the cut, but weather will be a factor this afternoon. Par is looking like a good score for today's round.

And just like that, Scheffler is tied for the lead. This guy, he’s something else.
Most consistent of anyone on tour this year. Had to have been the favorite.

Not going to choke like some of the other players that haven't been in contention before.

Burns has been pretty consistent this year as well and he got into the top ten with a nice 67 this am

this should be a really good weekend of golf

Top tens in 2016 at Oakmont and 2020 at Winged Foot (that one shocked me). No idea if he tried to get in this year, though.
I read somewhere that Zach signed up for the qualifier at Columbus, Ohio but was a no show. I hope he is going to concentrate more on being the Ryder Cup captain and all the time commitment that entails.

Afternoon guys are putting up some numbers today. 14 guys sitting at +4 who are hoping for someone above them to drop a shot.

Setting up to be a really good Sunday. Some big names within 3 shots.

My Schaffle pick went down the tubes today I see.

Battle of attrition. I’m pulling for Zalatoris, he’s been close several times and this is OUR championship, dammit. We don’t need no Englishman winning it!

JT is 7 shots off the pace. Not counting him out. If he catches fire he can be in contention.

3-1 to finish top 10. 250-1 ton win. Might be worth a lottery ticket.

Conditions are supposed to be rough again tomorrow.
Kind of need rough conditions and chaos for the guys at the top to fall back. JT played great in crap conditions in the PGA.

Great last round, some great play, some guys that haven't won a little loose, fun round

Fitz is so clutch that he hit it in the sand because he liked the approach angle from there.

ADVERTISEMENT