ADVERTISEMENT

GRADES IOWA vs Iowa st.

I was there and saw it man. You seem to condone the behavior like everyone else in the throwers section.
You don’t even know me…why would you say something so fu**ed up to someone you don’t know, have never met, etc.? Look through my posts; you won’t find one dishonorable thing I’ve said about PSU, their coach or their wrestlers.

Gabe already made it clear responding to Willie, that 184 was a one time thing. star already destroyed Lewis, so our best hope is probably Griffith.
How exactly did he word that to Willie? Just "184 was a one time thing"? Or did he say that he is going back to 174 full time? Someone on here mentioned that he weighed in for CyHawk at 182, so it's going to be a while until he is allowed back to 174 by the descent rules. If he just said 184 was a "one time thing", that could be an indication that he is going to RS this year (and CyHawk was just one of his 5 allowable dates). If he goes 174, not only is there the hole at 184, he is forcing PK out of the lineup (going on the assumption that 184 will be way too big for PK).

If Gabe does RS, then it's a sign that TnT are pretty much punting on this year. It might make sense. The gambling thing put the team behind the 8 ball from the start, and with PSU having a historically strong team this year, they may want to keep the powder dry so to speak, regroup for next year, and make sure Gabe has 4 years after C-Star, Truax, and Brooks are gone.

To me Starocci seemed to underperform until last year's tourney. Yeah a two time champ underperforming, lol. My take, but when he pinned his opponent in the finals it raised my eyebrows
Starocci as a freshman was purely defensive. Keep the score low and look for the winning move in short time or SV. He got several big upsets (upsets at the time anyway) that way, including Kemerer. Last year, he started to open up his offense a lot more, and his bonus rate was way higher (and culminated in the pin in the finals). I expect to see bonus points in almost every match for him this year (especially with the 3-point TDs).

Starocci as a freshman was purely defensive. Keep the score low and look for the winning move in short time or SV. He got several big upsets (upsets at the time anyway) that way, including Kemerer. Last year, he started to open up his offense a lot more, and his bonus rate was way higher (and culminated in the pin in the finals). I expect to see bonus points in almost every match for him this year (especially with the 3-point TDs).
Agreed, funny thing for me, those early impressions stick with my view of people until they really get rolling lol.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
And you are right, he was bonusing last year, I just wasn't used to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT