ADVERTISEMENT

Gruden OUT

5ce60e576c16f.image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I don't know. He's getting accused of some not so good stuff and he's going to get railroaded by the media. If he doesn't think it's fair, he might fight back.

He'll have lots of sympathetic gonegolfings on his side.
He's a moron, but, he's probably smart enough to lay low. Aggrieved white guys on Fox, OAN, Newsmax, and HROT will rush to defend him as the CANCEL CULTURE destroys a good family man, and seeks to replace him with a transgendered, black muslim.

I hope he blows up a bunch of people on his way out. While he was dumb, I really hate the self righteous....like hate hate

Reactions: VodkaSam
DIdn't the Raiders organization already know all this stuff before they hired him?

If not, that's pretty bad.

The emails were reviewed from the Washington Football Team's workplace abuse investigation this year. Gruden was hired before the 2020 season, maybe earlier?

Given how we've heard almost nothing about the original Redskins investigation, but these emails came out, it's clear the league can take care of who they want to, and burn the ones who are deemed expendable

It didn’t occur to me until I read your post… he called Goodell a bunch of names and I think he is one of the thinner skinned commissioners. I honestly would not be surprised if that is why he got singled out.

There’s just no way he’s the only one in that database

He's a moron, but, he's probably smart enough to lay low. Aggrieved white guys on Fox, OAN, Newsmax, and HROT will rush to defend him as the CANCEL CULTURE destroys a good family man, and seeks to replace him with a transgendered, black muslim.
Nailed it

It didn’t occur to me until I read your post… he called Goodell a bunch of names and I think he is one of the thinner skinned commissioners. I honestly would not be surprised if that is why he got singled out.

There’s just no way he’s the only one in that database
Good point. Somebody went out of the way to bury his ass.

Not surprising, Gruden always seemed like a bad guy, turns out he is a POS.

Be interesting to see what the agreement was concerning the contract. Davis is reportedly very cheap, on coaching contracts, so if they are paying a portion of that terrible decision over x number of years, how much is he going to throw at a new coach.

Reactions: Red Hills Nole
Not surprising, Gruden always seemed like a bad guy, turns out he is a POS.

Be interesting to see what the agreement was concerning the contract. Davis is reportedly very cheap, on coaching contracts, so if they are paying a portion of that terrible decision over x number of years, how much is he going to throw at a new coach.
He was fired for cause. He shared pictures of the Washington Cheerleaders topless.

Reactions: Red Hills Nole
That wasn't a racist email. It was something a racist might say, but it's not racist to make fun of body features someone has when you're hating on them. The rest of the emails sort of confirm that he was an asshole that used strong language and ripped into a lot of people.

Last edited:
I'm OK with this. Can't say dumb shit and not expect consequences. My question would be, why is someone like Watson still employed? Seems like players get a pass sometimes.

He was fired for cause. He shared pictures of the Washington Cheerleaders topless.
I havent seen that he was fired for cause. The official statement from Gruden was that he resigned which in these types of scenarios oft times means settlement.

If he was fired for cause the moral portion of that contract would be interesting to read. Those coaches agents make a living off writing client friendly contracts.

I havent seen that he was fired for cause. The official statement from Gruden was that he resigned which in these types of scenarios oft times means settlement.

If he was fired for cause the moral portion of that contract would be interesting to read. Those coaches agents make a living off writing client friendly contracts.
Mark Davis isn’t paying $80 million or anywhere near it. If there is a settlement it’s only because the Raiders have him dead-to-rights contractually.

Mark Davis isn’t paying $80 million or anywhere near it. If there is a settlement it’s only because the Raiders have him dead-to-rights contractually.
This. If there is any kind of settlement it's because they both wanted this to go away quickly, and the terms are undoubtedly for a low dollar amount. No way Gruden would get anywhere near what the remainder of his contract is valued at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT