ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday to TnT

50 years old! [oops I meant 51]
Screenshot_2016-02-01_at_2.05.43_AM.0.png

Last edited:
Guys: I would not give any more time to the Okie fan; he clearly isn't a stand up man, and does a horrible job of representing that fine program. This discussion thread isn't about him or anything other than someone wanting to wish TnT all the best on their birthday. BTW, very cool photo of TnT back in the day! :)

Tom was more accomplished but I’ll let you tell one of them that the other was a better wrestler.
Tom upon first glance is more accomplished. However, if you evaluate their high school career, Terry was probably better. He went 1-1-2 and Tom went 2-1-Did not compete. We all know why Tom didn't compete that year, but also Terry won Junior Nationals and Tom never did.

College, you probably give the edge to Tom. He went 4-1-1-1. Terry went 1-2-1. Toms career record was 158-7-2. Terry was 137-7. Edge Tom.

International I actually believe Terry was better. He won two world titles, and in 1996 when he didn't make the Olympics he was still probably the 2nd best or even the best in the world at the time which makes it so tough that he lost to Cross. Also, and I was not aware of this until recently, but Terry qualified for the world team in both '97 and '99 and had to back out both years because of injuries. His results were 1st-'93 1st-'95 3rd-'00. Tom went 1st-'93 and 1st-'96.

Really hard to compare the two. When evaluating their entire careers you can make a case for both.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT