ADVERTISEMENT

happy pride day homos

7f88defc-dee1-496b-9a74-2e35f4e08289_text.gif

0c6f197e-efa3-477b-ae2b-0f1e9b783032_text.gif

You are fo sho getting dragged this month, my friend.

They do a ton of drag stuff at these events. I don't even know what percentage of the LGBT community is even into it with how big the umbrella has become for that community. A lot of the events are ran by drag queens which aren't inherently LGBT but more cosplay and entertainment in my view.

As long as the kids are having fun.

I’m sure our mod will be by to clean things up in here. I mean if I got banned for calling someone dumbass clearly there will be several bans here today.
This thread is great. You deserve a new ban for suggesting the clean up.

I hope June is a really long month. I know MAGA and brand loyal republicans will be increasingly angry and bitter with each passing day. Some of them got about a week head start complaining.

Enjoy June LGTBQ-Americans
Did you say looonng?
😉

You strike me as the type of guy who tells a dude, "you know I'm not a fag, right?" as you put his penis in your mouth.
Ummmmmmm......making some beta bitch suck your dick and lick your balls doesn't necessarily make one a "fag!" 🤣

Since I'm not a fag I wouldn't ever be in that situation.
Well you may not be gay, but you are obviously an ignorant bigot. Congrats, I’m sure Southern Clayton County’s finest folks love having you as a neighbor.

Is anyone else surprised the mods haven’t taken this guy out permanently? It defies explanation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT