ADVERTISEMENT

happy pride day homos

Well you may not be gay, but you are obviously an ignorant bigot. Congrats, I’m sure Southern Clayton County’s finest folks love having you as a neighbor.

Is anyone else surprised the mods haven’t taken this guy out permanently? It defies explanation.
Those who doth protest too much…….

Guarantee his browser history says otherwise.

Never heard that… guess I hang out with decent humans.

And you do realize that you don’t have to be heterosexual to have kids, right?
Really?!? Thanks for sharing. I always wondered how the lesbians a couple of houses down from me had kids.
Did you also know that some straight couple have to use the same procedures to have kids. Mind blowing isn’t it.

But back to my original comment, those medical advancements were not here from day one on this earth. Thus every gay person is here because of a straight person. but I’m sure you’ll say they weren’t straight. They were actually gay but it wasn’t acceptable at that time so they pretended to be straight and didn’t get to be their true selves.

Really?!? Thanks for sharing. I always wondered how the lesbians a couple of houses down from me had kids.
Did you also know that some straight couple have to use the same procedures to have kids. Mind blowing isn’t it.

But back to my original comment, those medical advancements were not here from day one on this earth. Thus every gay person is here because of a straight person. but I’m sure you’ll say they weren’t straight. They were actually gay but it wasn’t acceptable at that time so they pretended to be straight and didn’t get to be their true selves.
I would absolutely say that about a portion, certainly not all, of them.

Do you think gay people have only been on this earth for the last few years or something?

Or do you think you’re only gay if you choose to act upon it?

Saying no gay people have ever had children with someone of the opposite sex is a really really stupid argument to try and make. Baffling, really.

I would absolutely say that about a portion, certainly not all, of them.

Do you think gay people have only been on this earth for the last few years or something?

Or do you think you’re only gay if you choose to act upon it?

Saying no gay people have ever had children with someone of the opposite sex is a really really stupid argument to try and make. Baffling, really.
Did the human race originate from two people that someone put on this earth?
Did those two people populate the entire world or were multiple people put on the earth and they made it what it is today?

It had to suck for all those gay people that had to have sex with someone of the opposite sex in order to reproduce. It’s too bad that when humankind was created, they made it necessary to have a male and a female to reproduce. I wonder what the meaning behind that was.

Did those two people populate the entire world or were multiple people put on the earth and they made it what it is today?

It had to suck for all those gay people that had to have sex with someone of the opposite sex in order to reproduce. It’s too bad that when humankind was created, they made it necessary to have a male and a female to reproduce. I wonder what the meaning behind that was.
no

And what do you say to people who are born infertile, or have both sex organs, etc?

They’re probably just making it up since Adam & Eve didn’t have such problems.

I know several divorced people from high school that would tell you exactly that.

Well just think of all those kids that wouldn’t be around if their parents didn’t pretend to be straight.
Maybe pretend is the wrong word. In any case, had it been more accepting as it is today, those children may have been born nonetheless through other means and adoption is a wonderful option as well.

Maybe pretend is the wrong word. In any case, had it been more accepting as it is today, those children may have been born nonetheless through other means and adoption is a wonderful option as well.
I highly doubt those children would have been born. The eggs or sperm from the parents might have been used at some point with someone else but I highly doubt those same exact children would have been born.
I doubt a couple that for years pretended to be straight would have had children together if they were allowed to be gay from the beginning.

The human race originated from mutations of apes who had sex and reproduced. Or are you one who believes humans were created from dirt?

• Haha
Reactions: Ghee Buttersnaps
I highly doubt those children would have been born. The eggs or sperm from the parents might have been used at some point with someone else but I highly doubt those same exact children would have been born.
I doubt a couple that for years pretended to be straight would have had children together if they were allowed to be gay from the beginning.
Well no. Not same exact. That's a given.

Well, if those people had not had sex at that exact time the same child wouldn't be born either.

You're trying awfully hard but are only outing yourself as a bigot.

The human race originated from mutations of apes who had sex and reproduced. Or are you one who believes humans were created from dirt?
So in some time the human race will continue to evolve and males that think they are females will just be females in the future. Your sex will align with what you think you are. I’m sure we will evolve to not needing a male and a female to reproduce as well.

So in some time the human race will continue to evolve and males that think they are females will just be females in the future. Your sex will align with what you think you are. I’m sure we will evolve to not needing a male and a female to reproduce as well.
This is the basis of a couple of sci-fi short stories that I've read.

It's apparent that you failed science.

So are you of the belief that humans were created from dirt?

It's apparent that you failed science.

So are you of the belief that humans were created from dirt?
I think he's on to something. A few hundred thousand years from now we'll be a primarily hermaphroditic society given their reproductive flexibility.

Gay Pride Dancing GIF by Yandy.com
That would be Pride MONTH to you beesh.

JFC. You really have no clue about evolution. Not that it surprises me.
That’s why I was asking you. The expert of all things. But now I’m confused even more because you brought Jesus Christ back into it. So did he create Adam and Eve that then populated the earth? Phuck
I’m just glad we have doctors today that take care of the baby making so guys and gals don’t have to have sex.

That’s why I was asking you. The expert of all things. But now I’m confused even more because you brought Jesus Christ back into it. So did he create Adam and Eve that then populated the earth? Phuck
I’m just glad we have doctors today that take care of the baby making so guys and gals don’t have to have sex.
I'm not interested in teaching you basic middle school science.

Where did I bring Jesus Christ into this? And where do you get the idea that JC created Adam and Eve? You seem confused on a lot of levels.

I'm glad that babies can be created without the need for sex as well.

Reactions: BelemNole
Yeah and I asked where did the first ape come from.

Evolved from the same primate both modern apes and modern humans came from.
Not difficult here.

Chimps shared a common ancestor from ~6M years ago
Gorillas shared a common ancestor from ~10M years ago

Evolution:101

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT