ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh or KF: which coach has the bigger stain?

Nobody cares about either. Big time college football is about money and winning.

Their grandkid’s grandkids can’t spend “legacy”.

Animated GIF

I will continue replying this in any thread I see started by this dingleberry.

1. Harbaugh - He had a few coaches go watch an away game of a few opponents

2. Kirk - Employed and supported a racist for years until he was forced to let him go.
Seems you've minimized #1 and embellished #2, so I guess we know what your answer is.

Harbaugh certainly isn't doing himself any favors. Would not surprise me at all if the NCAA ends up vacating some of Michigan's wins.

As for Doyle, without knowing all the information, it seemed to me more a case of him being a jerk rather than a racist. Only thing I can tell you for sure is there is now national media that joke about how weak the claim of racism was. For them to align their opinion with that particular side of the case says it all. There's no way they would risk aligning themselves with a racist

2. Kirk - Employed and supported a racist for years until he was forced to let him go.
The only stain is that Syphilis induced discharge You spoon out of Your whitey tighties when it is Your wash Day at the local drop in center last Day of each Month .

Reactions: pmtdc and GOHOX69
OP it is too bad you dad did not pull sooner and leave you a stain on the mattress.

Who cares about signs.

Wasn’t there black Iowa players that voiced concern over the racist culture at Iowa?

Just despicable.
I mean, it is true that Michael Jackson also got the parents' ok for him to sleep with their young boys looking to break into Hollywood, but I don't really think Harbaugh should use that to justify him using his power to give valuable scholarships to their underage sons to do the exact same thing.

Reactions: pmtdc
Honestly, I’m completely shocked a major university would stand by a head coach after what transpired.

This isn’t 1940 or 1950. It’s 2023
Iowa's first black player played in 1895, Kinney Holbrook. Archie Alexander was a tackle 1909 -1911 graduated with an engineering degree. Duke Slater 1918-1921 all-American tackle, lawyer and eventually a judge, Ozzie Simmons led the team in rushing 1934-1936, Calvin Jones 1955 2 time all-American, Outland Trophy winner, Wilbur Hollis a black QB in 1960 one of the few ever at the time,

The University of Iowa has been blessed over the years with an enviable number of African-American sports pioneers. For instance, did you know the following trailblazers were Hawkeyes?

• The first Black lineman in NFL history and the first African-American in the College Football Hall of Fame
  • The first Black athlete to play for the NFL’s New York Giants and the first African-American in the Pro Football Hall of Fame
  • The first Black captain of a Big Ten football team
  • The first Black father-son pair to play in the NFL
  • The first Black football players to compete in Miami’s Orange Bowl stadium
  • The first Black player featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine and the first African-American to win the Outland Trophy
  • The first Black athlete to play basketball in the Big Ten
  • The first Black athlete to earn All-American honors in cross country
  • The first Black athlete to win an individual national championship in cross country
  • The first Black athlete to win an individual national championship in wrestling
  • The first Black Big Ten assistant football coach and the first African-American to serve as Director of Player Personnel for an NFL team

I know I'm guilty but check the guy on the off topic board. He's just trying to get a rise out of everyone. Just stop posting. Not worth it.

Iowa's first black player played in 1895, Kinney Holbrook. Archie Alexander was a tackle 1909 -1911 graduated with an engineering degree. Duke Slater 1918-1921 all-American tackle, lawyer and eventually a judge, Ozzie Simmons led the team in rushing 1934-1936, Calvin Jones 1955 2 time all-American, Outland Trophy winner, Wilbur Hollis a black QB in 1960 one of the few ever at the time,

The University of Iowa has been blessed over the years with an enviable number of African-American sports pioneers. For instance, did you know the following trailblazers were Hawkeyes?

• The first Black lineman in NFL history and the first African-American in the College Football Hall of Fame
  • The first Black athlete to play for the NFL’s New York Giants and the first African-American in the Pro Football Hall of Fame
  • The first Black captain of a Big Ten football team
  • The first Black father-son pair to play in the NFL
  • The first Black football players to compete in Miami’s Orange Bowl stadium
  • The first Black player featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine and the first African-American to win the Outland Trophy
  • The first Black athlete to play basketball in the Big Ten
  • The first Black athlete to earn All-American honors in cross country
  • The first Black athlete to win an individual national championship in cross country
  • The first Black athlete to win an individual national championship in wrestling
  • The first Black Big Ten assistant football coach and the first African-American to serve as Director of Player Personnel for an NFL team
As a brown man, this is why I admire Iowa. The rest of the thread is unhinged lunacy and hilarious.

Who cares about signs.

Wasn’t there black Iowa players that voiced concern over the racist culture at Iowa?

Just despicable.
Really? 1) were those charges ever really substanciated? ,NO. 2) Did black players leave in droves, NO. 3). Were all these players upset because they weren't playing and had pretty much ALL transferred out already? Yep....

Reactions: pmtdc
I don't believe #2 is accurate nor do I think Doyle is a racist.

And even if #2 were 100% true, I still think #1 is worse. We live in a country right now where chicks think they can have dicks and vice versa, and simple math, being on time, wearing professional clothing.... is racist and white privilege, lol.

Unfortunately, Kirk will get the worst of it. Cheating - ehh, no big deal. Racism!! Heavens, we want diversity and you can't be a racist that just wants team unity.

Who cares about signs.

Just despicable.
Then let's talk Dr Anderson and Bo punching his step son. By the way Shemmy was recently fired for racist tweets. You aren't very bright are you?

At least know the facts about what the plaintiffs said under oath.

Bo's team doctor had the biggest stain of all. A lot of jizz on players under his guidance 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT