ADVERTISEMENT

Harris and Walz to sit with CNN for exclusive first joint interview since campaign began

Your first word of your response is playing the team political game. You have no critical thinking skills.

It’s always going to be us or them with you.

I feel sorry for you.
I'm going to let you in a little secret.

I am "I'm not going back" , I've just actually had to live that life.

Best of luck softhands.

News doesn’t equal media. Media can be in multiple forms.

I won’t educate you any further because it’s clear you don’t have a college or maybe even high school degree.

You really should earn those.
You sore you can’t defend why KH can’t or won’t do a live interview? No one cares about how much school you have.

I see a bunch of people really have a lot of faith in her and can’t believe other people feel the exact same way about her that they did 8 weeks ago.

News doesn’t equal media. Media can be in multiple forms.

I won’t educate you any further because it’s clear you don’t have a college or maybe even high school degree.

You really should earn those.
Media SHOULD be in multiple forms and as my favorite Government Professor said, it’s the duty of an informed citizen to avail himself of several forces when trying to decide what your own opinion on an issue should be - and the proliferation of social media today is a minefield for the uninformed seeking to get to the bottom of an issue.

Reactions: Ferentz_Fan
He has a Masters?!?
I assume you mean this.

I have a masters from a top 200 and a double major from a top 100. - WDDT

Someone should remind him that Trump U. was disbanded years ago, after it was discovered that the graduates from there were some of the biggest victims of Trump's grifting.

Sadly it seems that the victims are usually the last to know. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Are you claiming Harris isn't smart? Good lord, you're an idiot.

You may not agree with her opinions but she's intelligent. I may not agree with Vance, but he's intelligent.
Yeah, she’s clearly smart enough to get through all that schooling but she sounds and conveys her “message” like an idiot.

So, in a sense, this country is going from dumb to dumber i.e. Joe —-> Kamala

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT