ADVERTISEMENT

Has trump ever condemed russia

Must…Keep….Trump….Relevant—-every leftist who knows Trump is the only one Biden can beat in two years.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
—-every leftist who knows Trump orchestrated a failed coup on Jan 6, 2021 and will absolutely do it again if voted into office by mind numbingly stupid voters who hate American democracy.
I'm curious to see what happens January 6th 2025. No matter who wins. The precedent has been set for neither side to accept the results.

Or the liar man or the corrupt man or the three time adulterer man or the cover up man or the "I don't recall" man or not much of a man. There's more.
Like I said, he's the boogie man. It seems that you guys will literally believe anything and everything negative said about him whether there is supporting evidence or not. The billionaire real estate magnate is living in every single one of your heads for free.

Reactions: Movillehawk
Like I said, he's the boogie man. It seems that you guys will literally believe anything and everything negative said about him whether there is supporting evidence or not. The billionaire real estate magnate is living in every single one of your heads for free.

23610.jpeg

Reactions: Torg
Must…Keep….Trump….Relevant—-every leftist who knows Trump is the only one Biden can beat in two years.
You mean the guy who is flying all over the country to hold rallies? The guy who uses those rallies to bolster his image and hold his grip on the cult? The guy GOP candidates are groveling to in order to get an endorsement from.

Who is the favorite to win the Republican nomination in 2024 if he decides to run (and he's running). Purposeful period there instead of question mark.

Hillary Clinton left government service in 2013 but she was one of the main focuses of Republican attacks for years after that because everyone knew she was running and was the favorite to get the Dem nomination in 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg
Would Trump have his son,Don Jr., run as his V-P running mate?

He could create the authoritarian dynasty he admires so much.

Reactions: Firekirknow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT