ADVERTISEMENT

Have we discussed Coach Prime going to Colorado?

He’s right.
He’s absolutely right about the kids owning expensive things. He’s ridiculously naive about wearing or displaying jewelry like that in LA. There’s a reason Kendrick and the major LA rappers tell anyone who will listen not to bring that stuff to LA.

They killed Pop Smoke in his rental house. They killed PNB Rock at a Roscoe’s. People have committed home invasions of players’ homes during the NBA Finals and World Series. They even hit the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
That’s the joke.
6d7xo3.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tenacious E
I would be surprised if A&M hires Sanders. He still is too much of an unknown quantity, and with the Aggies already going to be paying Fisher $7.2 million per year not to coach. If the Coach Prime experiment goes sideways they would be paying 3 head coaches at the same time.

My prediction is Mike Elko.

I would be surprised if A&M hires Sanders. He still is too much of an unknown quantity, and with the Aggies already going to be paying Fisher $7.2 million per year not to coach. If the Coach Prime experiment goes sideways they would be paying 3 head coaches at the same time.

My prediction is Mike Elko.

To be fair I think if I was hiring a head coach I would probably want to hold off and see how Sanders does without the cohort of people (including his sons) that he personally trained since childhood to play football.

He obviously has a lot of loyalty from that group but that group is going to run out eventually. We have to see if he can recruit 5 stars that have never met him before.

Also he still has to recruit in the trenches, his team isn't very good there. Has some great skill players and DB's but bad in the trenches.

Who knows what will happen? I think nobody can really know how it’ll turn out.

But so far he has single-handedly saved CU football. That right there will buy him a lot of goodwill.

He seems to have two personas - the flashy Coach Prime for recruiting and hype, then the engaging guy who takes extra time at the postgame press conferences. I think he will always be both.

Hunter is a tremendous talent, but the more I see of him the less disappointed I am that he stiffed us. He's an asshole of epic proportions.

No one would have thought this on signing day a couple years ago but it is looking like we dodged a bullet with this kid. His character, at least as it is currently, wouldn’t fly with our team. Norvell wouldn’t have tolerated a fraction of his antics.

It also might not happen on a team with a strong leader. Just look at Deions kid if you want to know the kind of program he is running. FSU fans saying they dodged a bullet is sour grapes, IMO.

Yea, maybe....but I'd also wager there's some primadonna shit going on with Hunter also

Reactions: Gimmered
It also might not happen on a team with a strong leader. Just look at Deions kid if you want to know the kind of program he is running. FSU fans saying they dodged a bullet is sour grapes, IMO.
You mean the lack of accountability his sons face for their screw ups?

Yea, maybe....but I'd also wager there's some primadonna shit going on with Hunter also
Hard not have that going on with a coach like Deion. You have his son driving around in a 400k car flashing a 100k watches on the field and running up to opposing student sections spouting off after games. Deion is captain primadonna, what else would you expect from his players.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Hard not have that going on with a coach like Deion. You have his son driving around in a 400k car flashing a 100k watches on the field and running up to opposing student sections spouting off after games. Deion is captain primadonna, what else would you expect from his players.

His defense tackles like he did too. Basically lay on the ground and hope they trip over you.

The broken tackles last night was unbelievable.

It's like they don't teach fundamentals at all. Makes me wonder what the hell their practices are like.... because they seem to not be actually teaching anything regarding technique.

Great coaches are typically great teachers, and I don't think Deion can teach the game because he was so athletically gifted he didn't have to sweat the fundamentals.

Reactions: Gimmered
Oh, I'm sure there's some sour grapes with the way he played us during recruiting. That said, sitting on the precipice of an undefeated regular season and CFP berth, I don't think any of us are kicking ourselves for not getting Hunter.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT