ADVERTISEMENT

Have we discussed Coach Prime going to Colorado?

Pictures of yoga session already leaking.

c10.jpg

MC Hammer & Deion Sanders - Straight To My Feet 1994 (Official Music Video) Remastered @Videos80s

It's going to be interesting to watch Colorado's season progress this year.
If they scuffle, and their schedule is set up for them to scuffle, at what point does Shedeur check out in order to protect himself for the 2025 draft?

It's going to be interesting to watch Colorado's season progress this year.
If they scuffle, and their schedule is set up for them to scuffle, at what point does Shedeur check out in order to protect himself for the 2025 draft?
That most likely will be determined by how his NIL contracts are structured.

That most likely will be determined by how his NIL contracts are structured.
From all of the vagaries surrounding those contracts, I don't know what they can specify that keeps him on the field if they are 4-6 and he decides to check out.

Bad, bad look from Shedeur at the end of the game yesterday. Left the field & went to the locker room when they pulled him with 2 minutes left, then pretty much threw his teammates and offensive coordinator under the bus in the post-game presser...griping about his OL not blocking & how they couldn't run the ball so should have just had him throw on every play.

I'm not a fan, but I'm sorta curious to see whether he and the team are actually better without Shedeur next year.

Shedeur's graduation might be the best possible thing for Shedeur, Deion, and Colorado.
Deon will NOT be coaching at Colorado next season. The guy has yet to beat a >.500 P5/P4 team. He has some of the top skill players in the country and has no clue how to coach them.
I said it last year, Ferentz/Rhule are plant the seed guys and grow a team. Sanders wants to throw down sod and call it a day. You saw the results yesterday.

Deon will NOT be coaching at Colorado next season. The guy has yet to beat a >.500 P5/P4 team. He has some of the top skill players in the country and has no clue how to coach them.
I said it last year, Ferentz/Rhule are plant the seed guys and grow a team. Sanders wants to throw down sod and call it a day. You saw the results yesterday.
You think Colorado is going to fire him? No chance.

I don’t see him walking away from all the cash and attention and I sure don’t think somebody will hire him away.

I don’t see him walking away from all the cash and attention and I sure don’t think somebody will hire him away.
The dude is a disaster and he's been playing daddy ball since day 1. Can't play daddy ball after this year! He's gone! Assuming he makes it to the end of the year.

Reactions: goldmom
Bad, bad look from Shedeur at the end of the game yesterday. Left the field & went to the locker room when they pulled him with 2 minutes left, then pretty much threw his teammates and offensive coordinator under the bus in the post-game presser...griping about his OL not blocking & how they couldn't run the ball so should have just had him throw on every play.

I keep getting told he'll be a top 10 pick but I have serious doubts about that. I can't see many grown men who want to put up with his attitude, nor a coach and front office that want to put up with his dad.

I'm certainly no QB expert...He's athletic, moves well, and has a nice arm, but kid doesn't seem to have good pocket presence and backs up real quick instead of stepping up. I think he's a lot more hype because of his name rather than talent and on field results.

Reactions: goldmom
I keep getting told he'll be a top 10 pick but I have serious doubts about that. I can't see many grown men who want to put up with his attitude, nor a coach and front office that want to put up with his dad.

I'm certainly no QB expert...He's athletic, moves well, and has a nice arm, but kid doesn't seem to have good pocket presence and backs up real quick instead of stepping up. I think he's a lot more hype because of his name rather than talent and on field results.
He did have some Husker fans asking him what time it was as he was walking to the locker room yesterday. that was pretty funny.

I wish Shadeur (if he's still walking at season's end) would enter the portal and transfer to Daddy's alma mammy next year.

I could see Deion and Colorado coming to a mutual agreement to part ways. Do you honestly think he’s in this for the long haul? He has never stayed in one place for more than about 4 or 5 years. Not as a player or as a coach.

His entire coaching career, such as it is, has been directly linked to Shedeur. He was his offensive coordinator in high school. Then they went to Jackson State together. Then they went to Colorado together.

Shedeur, Shilo, and Travis Hunter, assuming they haven’t already quit or been injured, are going to play their final game for Colorado on Black Friday, when they will get stomped by Oklahoma State. Even if the Buffs manage to qualify for a middling bowl like the Liberty or the Independence, there is zero chance those three guys are going to stick around for it. And once those three guys are gone it’s only a matter of time until Deion exits as well.

This is the most the program has been talked about in a long time. I assume you aren't being serious.
I’m 100% serious. The amount of buzz around Colorado this year is a fraction of what it was last year. And almost all if it involves Shedeur and Travis, both of whom will be gone in less than 3 months.

Deion is not interested in program building. He is interested in helping his sons get to the NFL. He is not a leader of men and he is not even mentally stable. We’re talking about a guy who claims he once tried to commit suicide by driving his car off a 40-foot cliff at 70mph and neither he nor the car ended up with even a scratch.

The General Lee couldn’t even do that and it was a fictional car.

I’m 100% serious. The amount of buzz around Colorado this year is a fraction of what it was last year. And almost all if it involves Shedeur and Travis, both of whom will be gone in less than 3 months.

Deion is not interested in program building. He is interested in helping his sons get to the NFL. He is not a leader of men and he is not even mentally stable. We’re talking about a guy who claims he once tried to commit suicide by driving his car off a 40-foot cliff at 70mph and neither he nor the car ended up with even a scratch.

The General Lee couldn’t even do that and it was a fictional car.
The stadium is full and you started a thread about him. Are you sure?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT