ADVERTISEMENT

Highest Iowa seed?

I think I saw on twitter that Real will be higher in the matrix so it would take intervention to move him below Jack. Real avenged the Lemley loss and Jack also has the loss to Mathews.

They're both 18-3. Both have one bad loss that was avenged at conference. Why would Real's loss to Lemley hurt him more than Jack's loss to Mathews?
The matrix is keeping Woods ahead because of coaches ranking. Currently Woods is 3 and Jack is 4. Does losing to Mendez drop Woods to 4? If so, Jack would be at 52.5 to 47.5 on the matrix. If not, Woods wins the matrix 57.5 to 42.5.

The matrix is keeping Woods ahead because of coaches ranking. Currently Woods is 3 and Jack is 4. Does losing to Mendez drop Woods to 4? If so, Jack would be at 52.5 to 47.5 on the matrix. If not, Woods wins the matrix 57.5 to 42.5.
I know it's possible, but I don't see why it would considering 2/3 of Jack's losses are also to Mendez. That would just be a reward for being in a weaker conference.

I know it's possible, but I don't see why it would considering 2/3 of Jack's losses are also to Mendez. That would just be a reward for being in a weaker conference.
Ya. Losing to Mendez and finishing 3rd at Big 10’s behind the Top 2 in the nation shouldn’t drop you in the rankings.

Beard has been wrecking dudes this year. However, you are correct since Brooks and Hidlay are both superior. Hidlay gave Beard his only loss in a 12-3 MD. Beard has had gas tank issues in the past. I haven’t watched him this year so not sure if they are still there. 13 of his 27 matches ended early this year.
I’ve seen him enough to know that he doesn’t have a gas tank issue.

Reactions: jmadden1998
Ya. Losing to Mendez and finishing 3rd at Big 10’s behind the Top 2 in the nation shouldn’t drop you in the rankings.
Tell that to DeSanto. Didn't he have losses only to RBY and Fix and dropped to 5th seed? Maybe they've changed the criteria but I don't trust the process.

probably b/c i'm an idiot and forgot he lost to matthews.

the-office-dwight-schrute.gif

😉

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Willie just straight up wrong again. Will he eat his crow or just slink back into the bushes like he normally does?
Read the thread, man. He already ate it on his own(12 posts above yours), well before the seeds actually came out. If you are going to insult, and mind you I am as hard on Willie as anyone, make sure you read everything before doing so...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT