ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest thing said to you before or during lovemaking

d302c814-f0f5-486d-b9a8-a9142f7ab8f1_text.gif

Not sure hottest but one of the best things said in my early 20's had met a girl at a party and hung out a couple of times, she was hot probably out of my league, hadn't hit a home run yet. Called her on a Friday afternoon and asked what she was doing that evening, her response was. "You"

Probably the shortest date of my life before we got back to my place.

True story, that I think I've told before. When I first moved to Texas, age 22 around 1979, the drive-inn theatre had a double feature of The Warriors and Up In Smoke, which at the time I thought was the coolest thing ever. I had recently met this little Texas belle, so I took her to it. We were making out and drinking Boone's Farm, and I kept interrupting to point out various noteworthy moments in The Warriors.

Finally she said, in a fantastic Texas drawl, "Would you shut up and f**k me you stupid Yankee?" I thought that was damn hot, and I promptly obliged.

"Do you want to watch the Lion King/The Incredible/Finding Nemo...".
That harkens back to the period of our marriage when there was never us time, and little hands were always fumbling with the bedroom doorknob, or some kid was crying about something. We'd bake a pizza, put the kids on a blanket in the living room floor and let a Pixar movie take over their brains as we slowly backed down the hallway toward the bedroom.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
"I want to have your abortion!"
FWIW this is a line from the Fight Club novel. It was changed for the movie to "I haven't been fvcked like that since grade school!"

In real life the hottest thing I've ever been told - which was a looong time ago, during the brief window in which I was in my "prime", was from a stripper girl I was dating. She told me "you're the best I've ever had... from a guy."

Cool post-script: I found out we were no longer dating when I called her and got her voicemail - the one that everyone hears - that said "If you're calling for XXX, I've gone back to my husband, so don't call any more." It's possible I wasn't the only one she was "dating". Or, it's possible I was, and she was tacky enough to leave a voice mail directed at me, that lots of other people heard also. In any case, it was worth it.

On a blind date, we were having an after-dinner drink in a little joint in Greenwich Village ... a trendy spot with exposed brick interior walls and overhead plumbing ... There was a slight lull in the conversation as we were both trying to figure out our next move, during which she looked up and mentioned casually that she had some naked pictures of herself at home. She proceeded to ask if I would like to see them.

It turned out that she had quite a few including one from a bottomless volleyball game. It featured her going up to spike the ball. (I always figured that bottomless volleyball was a Jewish thing. as she is the only woman I have ever met who had such a passion.)

Last edited:
Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT