ADVERTISEMENT

How does Nebraska get good recruits?

jbofan

Rookie
Dec 9, 2022
It’s been years since Nebraska has made a bowl game. They cycle through coaches constantly and haven’t been relevant since the early 2000s but yet they still bring in good recruits. How????

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
I was hoping Purdue would jump Nebraska today with the landing of Koy Beasley, but probably just jump Wisconsin. Bummer.

I hit a few of the ones I care about. I don't waste time on like rutger
omhr1984.0.jpg

The recent commitment of the TE to Nebraska, Nelson?, tells me Mr. Fidone won't finish his career in Lincoln.

BTW...when Nwbby fans are done oohing and aching about all the 4 * guys...look which position group that lags!
Ruhle making the same old mistakes of his predecessors.

Last edited:
little bro is posting so much that he's coping by calling this a bugeater board

You're just a closet Hawkeye fan because you're tired of watching your team lose every year
Iowa will never take over the series lead from Nebraska in my lifetime. Iowa will always be a little bro to most bigten teams. The racism within the Iowa football program has forever tarnished the once respected “Iowa way” and will forever be linked to KF in addition to other scandals he sweeps under the rug.
Dejean plays and plays a lot, Fidone has never seen the field and likely never will.

Can you spell bust!
Cooper “Glass Jaw” DeJean has a nice ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Iowa will never take over the series lead from Nebraska in my lifetime. Iowa will always be a little bro to most bigten teams. The racism within the Iowa football program has forever tarnished the once respected “Iowa way” and will forever be linked to KF in addition to other scandals he sweeps under the rug.

Hooray! Now that this has been settled, you don't have to post on your rivals board anymore right????.....unless of course, you're insecure.

DeJean has NFL written all over him, Fidone will struggle to make the Omaha Beef indoor team.

With USC and UCLA joining the league Little Debbie will struggle to get 6 wins most years, nothing changes in Lincoln.

Nebraska will get it right at some point. They can't flail forever. Not likely they'll return to their 1980s-1990s status, but they'll eventually find the right coach that can manage the expectations of the fans. Plus, fans from that era are starting to/will age out so the younger fans will naturally have lower expectations. Talking with some younger Husker fans, I think that is already starting to occur. We should enjoy it while we can, but not be so arrogant to think that our dominance over them the past 10 years will last forever. In the meantime, it is fun to poke at them.

Nebraska will get it right at some point. They can't flail forever. Not likely they'll return to their 1980s-1990s status, but they'll eventually find the right coach that can manage the expectations of the fans. Plus, fans from that era are starting to/will age out so the younger fans will naturally have lower expectations. Talking with some younger Husker fans, I think that is already starting to occur. We should enjoy it while we can, but not be so arrogant to think that our dominance over them the past 10 years will last forever. In the meantime, it is fun to poke at them.
I disagree IA is improving recruiting wise, getting classes in the lower 30's, and the ocdcasional top 25 class is closing the gap between IA and Nebraska.

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
The Rhule excitement is legit and speaks to his plan and what he’s able to build. We’ve suffered through two atrocious coaches - with a competent coach who delivers on a plan, Nebraska can get back to a solid 8+ wins consistently and if we pull recruiting classes like this when ranked 83rd last year the momentum will continue to build.

The Rhule excitement is legit and speaks to his plan and what he’s able to build. We’ve suffered through two atrocious coaches - with a competent coach who delivers on a plan, Nebraska can get back to a solid 8+ wins consistently and if we pull recruiting classes like this when ranked 83rd last year the momentum will continue to build.
You’re toast, Ts and Ps.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Didn’t Frosty the coach man have a plan? Seems like a lot coaches go to the once mighties with a plan, it just hasn’t worked since Starter Jackets were in fashion.

So can we take this as you admitting you're 70+ years old? There's a 10 game gap between the two teams, if you don't think you'll last 10-20 years, then you're admitting you're a fossil poorly trolling on a rival's forum.

I suppose that you being senile would explain your blatant stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT