ADVERTISEMENT

How does this play out:

Either way, doesn't matter for the presidency; Biden isn't winning Ohio.

Where it could conceivably be relevant is in Senator Brown's race. Brown has shown a great ability to be a survivor, and probably will again. But query what an event like this that could affect turnout might do.

DOJ and Biden conspired to assassinate Trump!!!
You know, today's conspiracies are actually much funnier than the stuff that used to show up in the free Lyndon Larouche newspapers that you could get over your lunch hour in downtown DC in the early 90s.

Then again, conspiracy theories get boring pretty quickly when they always involve the Italian prime minister, Henry Kissinger, and the Tripartite Commission.

I doubt it plays out like that. Ultimately I'm guessing that they will just submit Biden's name anyways because it's a well known fact that he will be the nominee even if it's not official til the convention.

BTW this was a problem for both party conventions in 2012 and in 2020 but the legislature just voted to extend the deadlines.

So I did a little research and found that about half of all DNC conventions over the past 80 years have taken place inside this 90 day window. And 3 of the last 4 conventions were held inside of this 90 day cutoff. Why hasn’t this come up before now?

So I did a little research and found that about half of all DNC conventions over the past 80 years have taken place inside this 90 day window. And 3 of the last 4 conventions were held inside of this 90 day cutoff. Why hasn’t this come up before now?
State level law?

It has,.. Ohio legislature needs to step in, just like they have in the past...

You know, today's conspiracies are actually much funnier than the stuff that used to show up in the free Lyndon Larouche newspapers that you could get over your lunch hour in downtown DC in the early 90s.

Then again, conspiracy theories get boring pretty quickly when they always involve the Italian prime minister, Henry Kissinger, and the Tripartite Commission.

Don’t forget the Pentaverate.

Reactions: Aardvark86

Is has. For both parties. And waivers are granted.

But this year, GOP is outside and DNC is inside, and Ohio is looking to screw the DNC.

BAU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT