ADVERTISEMENT

How many horters have died?

If I died today, none of you would ever know. I would just stop posting. Over the years how many posters do you think we have lost that we have no idea they are gone? Many of us have been here for many many years. There has to be several don't you think?
I kind of assumed you killed and buried them at church camp

Not enough
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

OP...I have thought about that too. There has been several I bet that have passed.
I would like to know where Kilroy is now a days. He had multiple names after getting banned every other year. :D

There was a guy, probably around 10 years ago or so, that passed away. A poster knew him and mentioned it. The name may have had "44" or something like that in it. I think he was only in his 20s or perhaps 30s.

Edit: just saw it was "Hawks444"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
I miss those two. Natural was a good dude. Chief was truly fun to debate with, and if you got a like from him you'd earned it. We had a few private back and forth messages and found out we had some things in common.

73chief and gasser’s battles in the Lounge were epic. Gasser essentially celebrating his death was the ultimate gasser move.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
Who was the cat who had Lou Gehrig’s (?) and posted right up close to the end. I think a family member passed (get it?) on the news.
There was a prolific poster in the old Locker Room, @BobInFairfax who was rumored to have passed on, perhaps at the hands on his worthless son in law (or daughter’s boyfriend?).

Derek!!!!!!

I don't think @stephenpatrick died but I do imagine him getting his ass kicked by a martial artist and choking on a customized sausage.
one reason I stick around is waiting for the day when Patrick comes back, in full force, tracking every poster’s posts and moves for the past decade, unleashing fury against each and every one of us. He will be right in a lot of ways because of how diligent he is. Some of us will be driven to epic message board battles with Patrick, I just feel it will happen someday.

C
Check my Arrests of the Traitors thread.
Just an fyi, but I found him on another Rivals site tonight, spewing his usual hatred and nonsense. Looks like he is still "out there", spreading his normal spiel wanting to repeal a lot of Americans' rights.

Prior to 1/6, he seemed to know a lot about the "plan" that Trump's people would ultimately unleash, including martial law plans.

Guess maybe he was just a 2nd Lieutenant? lol

DavidWyatt (I think that was his name) was a longtime poster who passed away. I think some regulars knew him personally and mentioned it. He hated me.

I believe Jan Itor’s dad died. Really good poster, nice guy, I think Bear was in his handled

DavidWyatt (I think that was his name) was a longtime poster who passed away. I think some regulars knew him personally and mentioned it. He hated me.

I believe Jan Itor’s dad died. Really good poster, nice guy, I think Bear was in his handled
I didn't know davewyatt died. Iirc he was a good Christian poster who put the Christian perspective in to words that were very relatable and sincere. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong guy.

I didn't know davewyatt died. Iirc he was a good Christian poster who put the Christian perspective in to words that were very relatable and sincere. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong guy.

Well...he was certainly a vocal Christian, so I'm sure you are thinking of the same guy. IMO he was basically interchangeable with Steve Deace.

I’m always wondering if @RonKapesian is still alive and kicking, it’s been awhile since his last contribution to these boards.

one reason I stick around is waiting for the day when Patrick comes back, in full force, tracking every poster’s posts and moves for the past decade, unleashing fury against each and every one of us. He will be right in a lot of ways because of how diligent he is. Some of us will be driven to epic message board battles with Patrick, I just feel it will happen someday.
I kind of want to see his fists.

Well...he was certainly a vocal Christian, so I'm sure you are thinking of the same guy. IMO he was basically interchangeable with Steve Deace.
He certainly found stuff in the Bible which I've never seen and I've been in bible studies in at least 4 different churches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT