ADVERTISEMENT

How would you handle this situation?

Just saying, PTSD manifests itself in a lot of ways. I don't excuse behavior, but if he's a combat vet, and the responses seem irrational there might be a root cause that you and management should be sensitive to. And, again, that doesn't mean you just shrug it off.
Sure. I’m empathetic of that. However, that doesn’t give him the right to espouse hate in a public setting and quite frankly, some of the women are scared of him.

Reactions: torbee
Does he wear cargo shorts and has he gotten a hand job in them?
Sauna attire for him is the same everyday for as long as he’s been going there. Wife beater, blue shorts with black pinstripes, black flip flops. I would imagine he hates cargs.

How does anyone know he is diagnosed with PTSD? I'm not saying he is not. But there are counseling resources and medications to control it. Trust me.

Not doing anything about it and acting like an ass towards the world is not the answer. Hard to teach old dogs new tricks

Reactions: jellyfish10
How does anyone know he is diagnosed with PTSD? I'm not saying he is not. But there are counseling resources and medications to control it. Trust me.

Not doing anything about it and acting like an ass towards the world is not the answer. Hard to teach old dogs new tricks
I just found out he served prison time. When and for what I don’t know. This is where I was told his racism comes from. Racism so vile that my buddy would not repeat it to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
In his day you couldn’t come out as gay. So the this repressed guy has to do the gayest thing possible that’s barely ok for straight dudes: a public sauna.

The young guys come in, he dreams of banging them, feels guilty and lashes out.

We really just need to stop hating on gay people and let them know it’s ok they use a public sauna.

Last edited:
I’m his day you couldn’t come out as gay. So the this repressed guy has to do the gayest thing possible that’s barely ok for straight dudes: a public sauna.

The young guys come in, he dreams of banging them, feels guilty and lashes out.

We really just need to stop hating on gay people and let them know it’s ok they use a public sauna.
He fvcking hates gay people. His daughter did let me know that he hates my beard and my hair so I gotta keep rocking that shit.

Not in the sauna, no. But said friend believes Gene keeps a firearm(s). He’s hard to explain unless you have been around him. He seems like the type that would shower, walk out to his truck, a light up whoever he felt like without a care in the world.
He's gone 75 yrs without doing so, I think you're probably overreacting. Surely the health club isn't the only place gene interacts with people. He probably sees you as one of those hippies that called him a baby killer or something.

NFW. Everyone of age has the right to be in there without fear. I’m not gonna let that crotchety old fvck impact my freedom.

Btw, I just talked to a buddy of mine that knows a little bit about Gene. He told me that Gene is 100% armed and would be worried about him shooting the place up. His sentiment is not the first time I have heard that.
So I’m not sure but you say you have spoken to the Manager?
And there is a chance this guy is ARMED?
Screw management someone needs to let the police know. Or is it legal for folks to have a gun in a Y?

So I’m not sure but you say you have spoken to the Manager?
And there is a chance this guy is ARMED?
Screw management someone needs to let the police know. Or is it legal for folks to have a gun in a Y?
Not a Y but that’s beside the point. I’m speaking to management on Monday. College kids run it on the weekends and yes, there is 100% chance he is armed.

I would bring a gun and shoot him first. Take the problem out before it becomes a problem

Ok, another idea: break into his car while he’s in sauna and secure the firearm.

Hire like a dozen middle school boys and dress them up in black pajamas and straw hats and have them ambush him on the way back to his vehicle.

He will then have a heart attack in the parking lot like Donnie in Big Lebowski.

Problem solved.

Overstep the situation and tell him to go to a Veteran's Center and tell his story. Then they will start therapying him and he will hopefully bring down his overall resting anger levels.

Or just report it.

Ok, another idea: break into his car while he’s in sauna and secure the firearm.

Hire like a dozen middle school boys and dress them up in black pajamas and straw hats and have them ambush him on the way back to his vehicle.

He will then have a heart attack in the parking lot like Donnie in Big Lebowski.

Problem solved.

The man in the black panjama....a very worthy adversary

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
Overstep the situation and tell him to go to a Veteran's Center and tell his story. Then they will start therapying him and he will hopefully bring down his overall resting anger levels.

Or just report it.

I'm guessing at his age he isn't going to be too receptive to help, but VA might still be able help him. It's not worth being angry later in life. Live the dream

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT