ADVERTISEMENT

Howard, Blue, Hall, Mota

hawkisoaker

HR MVP
Aug 5, 2011
How can anyone not be jacked about these 4 athletes who may play WR!! I mean Howard and Blue r beast w speed at 6-5&6-3!

Get your heads out of the portal dumpster fire and look at what just got singed! These r not typical Iowa WR signees. One of these will see significant time next yr!

All good athletes but seems like they will need time to develop as WRs. Although seems like you could use Mota in a variety of ways. Maybe one of them surprises and plays early. I think Howard has huge potential

Reactions: hawkisoaker
How can anyone not be jacked about these 4 athletes who may play WR!! I mean Howard and Blue r beast w speed at 6-5&6-3!

Get your heads out of the portal dumpster fire and look at what just got singed! These r not typical Iowa WR signees. One of these will see significant time next yr!
Let me know what you want for odds that any of these “high profile” players make the NFL.

That's great and all, and I'm happy with the class thus far....but regardless, guys take time to develop and I doubt even Lauck will be ready to go on this O line by next fall. With this news on Proctor, Kirk and company needs to hit the portal hard for a ready-made OL. And from the looks of it, there are only a few in the portal as of right now - he needs to get moving.

Reactions: Hammer93
If we don't get some portal WRs next year is going to be a long season.
I think we might be getting some good news with Anderson and hopefully Teslaa...I don't care what anyone says, this Teslaa kid looks like a monster and runs some incredibly crisp routes for his size. He's a big body with speed, doesn't matter if he's coming from D2, he will be a big get.

I think I saw where something like 40% of portal participants don't get selected,.. Based on our OL needs I would think that we could find some help...

Reactions: GhostAppendage
Mota played receiver at Marion for exactly one year.

If he ends up on offense, it's going to be developmental.

And they have a QB who can get them the ball.

That's great and all, and I'm happy with the class thus far....but regardless, guys take time to develop and I doubt even Lauck will be ready to go on this O line by next fall. With this news on Proctor, Kirk and company needs to hit the portal hard for a ready-made OL. And from the looks of it, there are only a few in the portal as of right now - he needs to get moving.
He has an oline portal guy about done...But there's the late portal also...re jones.

Do some research and look at some film, then you can answer your own question.
But can they block?

Stop with this ignorance...we have a different QB and are more then willing to throw the ball when we have a qb who can buy some time, with these weapons coming on and already on board. Bostick, Ning (maybe) and the WR/s were getting from portal, along with these 4, one of which will break thru is as good as we've had in yrs.

That along with a more experienced and healthy line to go with a RB threat like K2 who will be seasoned and juiced, and shifty Williams4 to help out on 3rd down and change of pace!!...get on board!!! Most improved OFF in CFB next yr, mark it down.

I agree. I am looking forward to seeing their development over the next 12 to 24 months.

Hall will play LB according the UI football site.

Reactions: hawkisoaker
How can anyone not be jacked about these 4 athletes who may play WR!!

Easily.

Because our WR recruiting normally sucks.

For ANY recruit, I'll be jacked once they are actually on the field and performing at a high level.

Until then, there's nothing to get "jacked about."

Reactions: blhawk
Did Ragaini decide whether he's coming back yet? If he does, I think the offense will have sufficient weapons to win the West (whatever that may mean to you) between Lachey/All, KJ, new QB, and ____ WR. We will be dangerously thin though at WR without some additional portal help.

Easily.

Because our WR recruiting normally sucks.

For ANY recruit, I'll be jacked once they are actually on the field and performing at a high level.

Until then, there's nothing to get "jacked about."

U shud go be a Bama fan..seriously why not? You're obviously miserable as a hawk fan..dont be dmb, find a new team.

I suggest Bama then u can wonder how on earth they missed the CFP w all 5stars!...and bitch about that.

• Love
Reactions: reotto
U shud go be a Bama fan..seriously why not? You're obviously miserable as a hawk fan..dont be dmb, find a new team.

I suggest Bama then u can wonder how on earth they missed the CFP w all 5stars!...and bitch about that.
Every Iowa fan should be like you, Super fan

• Wow
Reactions: blhawk

Step away from the keyboard tuff guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT